It's so easy to gauge the CoD communities intelligence level.

#1SideStrafePosted 2/6/2013 5:54:02 AM
I mean, all you need to do is go into a lobby and start saying stupid, annoying ****. Sing into the mic. Pretend you're Elmo.

Everyone else with a mic is guaranteed to rage at you and tell you to shut the **** up repeatedly and get completely buttfrusraged even though all they have to do is hit the mute button and all their problems are solved.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
http://i.imgur.com/s9NsStS.jpg
#2trakrunr4evrPosted 2/6/2013 6:07:31 AM
But they don't get the satisfaction of looking cool in front of their friends that way.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#3KabtheMentatPosted 2/6/2013 6:14:21 AM
I think it gauges your intelligence if you're the one going into the lobby acting like a dumb ass for no apparent reason.
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#4hatchetman187Posted 2/6/2013 6:19:35 AM
People who go out of their way to intentionally annoy others have severe social problems, problems at home and no real life friends.

People should have to take a mental evaluation test and be at least 21 years old before being allowed on Live.

Also, people shouldn't have to mute someone because that someone shouldn't act like like a worthless prick in the first place. Time to leave the comfort of the deep, dark basement and see what the outside world is like.
#5SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:21:26 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I think it gauges your intelligence if you're the one going into the lobby acting like a dumb ass for no apparent reason.

If you're referring to the other topic I made about getting suspended, that has absolutely nothing to do with this one and you're making a really stupid assumption.
---
"I don't know what to do when she cries. The best I can do is punch anyone who makes her cry."
#6darkshadowmasterPosted 2/6/2013 6:24:49 AM
SideStrafe posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

If you're referring to the other topic I made about getting suspended, that has absolutely nothing to do with this one and you're making a really stupid assumption.

Now I haven't seen the other topic but I'm pretty sure that post is referring to this one, seeing as this topic is about going into lobbies and acting like a dumbass for no reason.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#7KabtheMentatPosted 2/6/2013 6:25:58 AM
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. But the way you got defensive makes me think you are one of those people that acts annoying in a lobby like a little 10 year old.
---
#8SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:26:26 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
SideStrafe posted...
KabtheMentat posted...

Now I haven't seen the other topic but I'm pretty sure that post is referring to this one, seeing as this topic is about going into lobbies and acting like a dumbass for no reason.

Because I can't be talking about the hundreds of thousands of lobbies this happens in daily.
---
#9SideStrafe(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:27:35 AM
KabtheMentat posted...
I have no idea what the hell you're talking about. But the way you got defensive makes me think you are one of those people that acts annoying in a lobby like a little 10 year old.

Dude, you constantly bring up your age on this board like it's something we should all care about. Always with the "I'm older than everyone else on this board", crap. Don't even try getting high and mighty.
---
#10KabtheMentatPosted 2/6/2013 6:28:38 AM
Yeah, you are one of those people.
---