Abnormal amount of boosters?

#1nath999Posted 2/6/2013 8:51:26 AM
There's at least one in every lobby, was it always like this or is there an abnormal amount of boosters in this CoD?

I don't even associate those nuclear/chain killer titles with good anymore. As soon as i see them the first thing i think is booster and most of the time I'm right.

I don't actually see them boosting just their stats are way off like someone with a .8 K/D has 30+ Unstoppable medals. LOL
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#2Gunther482Posted 2/6/2013 9:01:11 AM
It must just be me but I can't recall ever running into boosters in BO II, granted I play KC basically exclusivly so it probably isn't the mode for them anyway.
#3Zombie2626Posted 2/6/2013 9:07:24 AM
I don't think the problem is nearly as big as some make it out to be.
---
PSN: TMAN2626
#4chessmyantidrugPosted 2/6/2013 9:13:43 AM
Gunther482 posted...
It must just be me but I can't recall ever running into boosters in BO II, granted I play KC basically exclusivly so it probably isn't the mode for them anyway.

I've run into several boosters in hardcore Kill Confirmed. The worst was on Mirage about a week ago. I never could find where they were boosting. One guy on the other team called in three VSATs, EMPs and Warthogs. The last place person on my team was on his friends list.
#5Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/6/2013 9:17:08 AM
If someone has an under 1 KDR and they have the nuclear title, I call bulls*** on it. I saw a guy with a 0.11 KDR and a score per minute of 24. He had a nuclear title. I mean really?

You could argue that a friend played a game for him and got it but he was a booster. I follwed him for a few games and sure enough I was right.

Also, everyone's experience differs. I find boosters in nearly every game now. I'm starting to think that the report option is just to fool people and nobody really gets reset.
#6RapaleemanPosted 2/6/2013 9:31:29 AM
Boosters have been pretty regular since the map pack dropped though oddly it doesn't seem that people are boosting the Peacekeeper.

I have seen them a lot in KC the past week and I have only played it casually. For there to be at least one set in roughly every other game that is a lot to me.
---
"Cover your receptors Perceptor."
Driver picks the music. Shotgun shuts his cakehole.