C4s Continue To Blow My Mind! (Link Inside)

#1gamerguy24Posted 2/6/2013 10:02:27 AM
By far the best, yet most inconsistent equipment in the game. Random Quad feeds are always fun though!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7IuT7Sx9w4c&feature=youtu.be
Be sure to like/comment/subscribe if you're into that kind of thing...
---
Subscribe to youtube.com/BentIntoGold
X360 GT: Streets 0f Gold
#2l Dudeboy lPosted 2/6/2013 10:16:42 AM
No, see, if you want to be cool and recognised you have to claim that it was totally intentional in the video and how half your kills are like that.
---
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#3gamerguy24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:18:37 AM
Shoot, good advice for next time. Guys I totally predicted all 4 enemies were gonna be in this exact spot. I measured the trajectory of the C4 and knew I had to wait 1.32 seconds to douple tap x, thus resulting in a scientific Quad feed. Better?
---
#4TheRealJayveezyPosted 2/6/2013 10:20:41 AM
gamerguy24 posted...
Shoot, good advice for next time. Guys I totally predicted all 4 enemies were gonna be in this exact spot. I measured the trajectory of the C4 and knew I had to wait 1.32 seconds to douple tap x, thus resulting in a scientific Quad feed. Better?

Much
---
Leader of the 1 Horned Pink Bunni clan. You can be a pink Bunni too, all you have to do is ask.
#5l Dudeboy lPosted 2/6/2013 12:13:00 PM

That's more like it
---
<b>You are now breathing manually.</b>
Lets put a little lead in the air, and see what falls over.
#6Lord_XandrosPosted 2/6/2013 12:21:17 PM

I liked just for that confession. Be honest next time.

Any chance of a montage? we can wait a few months, I know you get loads on a daily basis and would need to sort them out. Or move onto cross map no-scoping?
---
http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/custom1/Angelic_Rave.png | Alternate PSN Account - MrRaveyGravy
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrRaveyGravy
#7gamerguy24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 12:35:45 PM
Lord_Xandros posted...

I liked just for that confession. Be honest next time.

Any chance of a montage? we can wait a few months, I know you get loads on a daily basis and would need to sort them out. Or move onto cross map no-scoping?

Dude I get like thousands of clips every day. I'm glad you want to see a montage, but I'm so freakin popular it'll take a while just to get the nerds of my d.
---
#8PDXRoverMechPosted 2/6/2013 12:52:15 PM
you forgot to calculate in the yaw.
#9gamerguy24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:02:23 PM
PDXRoverMech posted...
you forgot to calculate in the yaw.

True. I also realized going back into theatre that had I waited 0.34 seconds more, threw the c4 0.7 degrees further to the right and didn't scratch my right bum cheek 7 seconds before I would have managed to get another kill.
---
#10nath999Posted 2/6/2013 1:19:09 PM
How are they inconsistent?

You new one guy was there but there happened to be 4 guys in the radius.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862