Can I get in trouble for a marijuana leaf emblem?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I get in trouble for a marijuana leaf emblem?

User Info: Garrafan

Garrafan
3 years ago#1
Topic.
A7x is the best band ever.

User Info: curtland

curtland
3 years ago#2
I doubt it.

People can mark it as offensive (can't imagine why anyone would bother though...), but I don't think they'd slap your wrist for it.
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: FeelMyBlade

FeelMyBlade
3 years ago#3
I don't think so.

User Info: CatholicPriest7

CatholicPriest7
3 years ago#4
Does it even matter? You think avenged sevenfold is the best band ever, you are clearly doing everything wrong in life. That or you are 16.
Religion is a man-made device to enslave the minds of the weak.

Garrafan
3 years ago#5
Ok, thanks! If anything I can say I live in Colorado or Washington xD

User Info: NinjaDeath911

NinjaDeath911
3 years ago#6
Its legal in 2 states and looking to remove it from schedule 1 (because it doesn't belong there) so I say go for it

User Info: Akiba69

Akiba69
3 years ago#7
Better question,why would you want a marijuana leaf as an emblem? To shove everyone how edgy you are?

Garrafan
3 years ago#8
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Does it even matter? You think avenged sevenfold is the best band ever, you are clearly doing everything wrong in life. That or you are 16.

So because I enjoy a type of music I am doing something wrong? I am 18, and I work and I'm in school. What I listen to shouldn't mean I am doing something wrong. At least I don't listen to rap which has nothing but profanity in every song. Avenged Sevenfold went a whole album (Waking the Fallen) without using a curse-word.

Garrafan
3 years ago#9
Akiba69 posted...
Better question,why would you want a marijuana leaf as an emblem? To shove everyone how edgy you are?

Almost half the world has admitted to smoking marijuana. I doubt smoking would make me "edgy".

User Info: KabtheMentat

KabtheMentat
3 years ago#10
Considering every 420blazit type had one in the card for MW2 and 3, I suppose they're not too concerned about it.

Now there's cocaine in BO2. Hell, you get into a giant fire fight in a drug lab. I just wish there were lines of cocaine you could do on your emblem. That would be better.
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Can I get in trouble for a marijuana leaf emblem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived