Can I get in trouble for a marijuana leaf emblem?

#31trakrunr4evrPosted 2/7/2013 9:28:00 AM
Depends. Does it have an erect penis ejaculating on the leaf?

If yes, then yes.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#32LEGEND_725Posted 2/7/2013 9:46:45 AM
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Does it even matter? You think avenged sevenfold is the best band ever, you are clearly doing everything wrong in life. That or you are 16.

Just jumping in to say I'm a 21 year old college student about to go to grad school in a few years and A7X is my favorite band. They have great lyrics, mix up their sound quite often, and are very technically talented. All good if you don't like them, but lay off the silly personal attacks just because you don't. Ok peace
---
RIP Gamespot 5/21/09 - 5/8/12. . .
#335h07gunPosted 2/7/2013 10:08:19 AM
Troll more. who cares about your opinion?
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Blitz-1125/hero/3761771
Nazi Zombies - Elder Scrolls - Pokemon - Minecraft - Diablo
#34startedONatariPosted 2/7/2013 10:18:41 AM
Akiba69 posted...
Garrafan posted...
Akiba69 posted...
Garrafan posted...
Akiba69 posted...
Better question,why would you want a marijuana leaf as an emblem? To shove everyone how edgy you are?

Almost half the world has admitted to smoking marijuana. I doubt smoking would make me "edgy".

But announcing it to the world is, especially when people do it for attention. Such as people feeling the need to announce to everyone they are going to smoke a bowl. No one cares.
Why is it you get those weed smokers who feel the need to have it be their entire identity? They include weed in everything from their gamertag, clan tag and now emblem. It is pathetic. It is no better than a girl announcing she is a girl gamer.

Also "Almost half the world has admitted to smoking marijuana" Is this really what you believe? If so i think we have discovered your intelligence level and maybe we should end this conversation right here.

It's not me to announce to everyone if I smoke, but it is me to have somewhat offensive but not banable emblems on CoD because I like being hated in the game. My other emblem is the praying symbol with a see-through "X" over it and "LOL" to the side. Many people hate marijuana so I think it would be funny to have that as my emblem.

And yes, I do believe that almost half the world has admitted to trying marijuana. I should've said I meant trying it once or so. Growing up in high school and now in college I have come across both teenagers and adults who smoke the plant almost religiously, and each year I discover that people I have known since I was a small child either smoke now or has smoked numerous times in the past.

Like i said, edgy.

the only thing edgy is you trolling this guy.
#35Juzten76Posted 2/7/2013 11:24:37 AM
There have been numerous COD games that have an emblem called "Joint Ops" which even feature marijuana leaves. So to answer your question, no.
#36SparkItUpPosted 2/7/2013 11:27:09 AM
NinjaDeath911 posted...
Its legal in 2 states and looking to remove it from schedule 1 (because it doesn't belong there) so I say go for it

Still a federal crime...Federal crime outweighs any local/state law or lack thereof.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#37SparkItUpPosted 2/7/2013 11:29:38 AM
Garrafan posted...
CatholicPriest7 posted...
Does it even matter? You think avenged sevenfold is the best band ever, you are clearly doing everything wrong in life. That or you are 16.

So because I enjoy a type of music I am doing something wrong? I am 18, and I work and I'm in school. What I listen to shouldn't mean I am doing something wrong. At least I don't listen to rap which has nothing but profanity in every song. Avenged Sevenfold went a whole album (Waking the Fallen) without using a curse-word.

Dang Catholic, you should become a profile expert. You were pretty much spot on.
---
http://youtu.be/_JyETEkNXSY
Not only the best football player alive...the absolute sexiest.
#38unpleasant_milkPosted 2/7/2013 3:34:08 PM
topic is so lame
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.
#39mattagascarPosted 2/7/2013 4:01:59 PM
Didnt they specifically make titles with leaves that said "joint ops" "blunt trauma" etc on the past games? That should be proof its not an issue.
---
GT: NastyFingaz
*Post quality may vary.