Guess its my turn to be hit with the bad netcode/lag comp.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Guess its my turn to be hit with the bad netcode/lag comp.
2 years ago#1
Enemies seem like they have the built in lightweight perk and run through my bullets. I'm getting hitmarkers using a shotgun at point blank range and my an94 is useless. For the last two weeks the game has been running good so far, now it's back to being s***
---
Wii code: 5473-1258-2838-2430
Brawl FC: 0430-7943-5764
2 years ago#2
What kind of cheese do you want?
---
PSN: TMAN2626
2 years ago#3
It actually started becoming unbearable after downloading the new maps for me.

I deleted them from the HDD and it has seemed to get better, but its definitely not smooth as it was pre-DLC.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
2 years ago#4
I got me some better internets last week, and ever since then the game is UNPLAYABLE.

I keep point blank shooting people, then dying, then seeing on the replay that I was shooting at air before the guy drops me and moves on.

;_;
---
Only idoits can't spell.
2 years ago#5
Zombie2626 posted...
What kind of cheese do you want?

Provolone plz
---
Wii code: 5473-1258-2838-2430
Brawl FC: 0430-7943-5764
2 years ago#6
itachitheone posted...
Enemies seem like they have the built in lightweight perk and run through my bullets. I'm getting hitmarkers using a shotgun at point blank range and my an94 is useless. For the last two weeks the game has been running good so far, now it's back to being s***

go to speedtest.net and post results ITT please..
---
Xbl: XtranzActionX, B.net: iamhigh4life#1350, @D2jsp:Fmn112586
/k/ommando for life!
2 years ago#7
This game makes me sick. I enjoy their game and want to play it and would have bought the season pass on day 1 but they keep failing to address the connection issues and don't seem to have any respect for their customers.

I don't think I'll be playing this game for too much longer. Will probably trade it in.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Guess its my turn to be hit with the bad netcode/lag comp.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived