Chicom = Pro

#1AaronHutchPosted 2/6/2013 1:45:14 PM
not because youre gimping yourself by using it but because it secretly has the fastest potential TTK of any SMG and has really low recoil AND select fire turns it into a vector with less recoil
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#2momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 1:47:18 PM
i have never tried to use this gun but it does intrigue me .. maybe ill check it out later ..
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#3JVel91Posted 2/6/2013 1:51:43 PM
Its awesome.

Fast mag and laser Or fast mag and stock for me. Sadly I haven't used it in a while got sucked in by the MSMC lololol.
---
EMS
#4fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 1:56:20 PM
Tied with the Skorpion up close, and at range good luck hitting with every bullet fired from 2 bursts with no delay to beat the Skorpion TTK there
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#5Cold_12972499Posted 2/6/2013 1:57:53 PM
What's TTK?
#6momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 1:59:01 PM
what is your set up for it ???
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#7fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 1:59:20 PM
time to kill assuming every bullet hits
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#8supercoolisaacPosted 2/6/2013 1:59:28 PM
With select fire it has more recoil than the vector.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#9AaronHutch(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:03:55 PM
supercoolisaac posted...

nope
---
W@W was awesome for gun diversity. You saw the MP40, the MP40, and the MP40. - Gritzblitz56
#10supercoolisaacPosted 2/6/2013 2:24:24 PM
AaronHutch posted...
supercoolisaac posted...

nope

literally just spent 10 minutes testing it.

the vector is strictly vertical recoil.

the chicom sometimes pulls left, sometimes right, sometimes up, and occasionally it will randomly pick 2 and then switch to 2 others mid spray. As an example: hard left for the first 10 shots then hard right for the next 10 then straight up for the last 16.

The vector's recoil is much easier to control because it's only vertical. Chicom will go left, right, and up at random.

Strictly holding the trigger against a wall may make the chicom look like it has less recoil because the bullet spread is tighter sometimes but if you're shooting at people and compensating for recoil the vector will be significantly more accurate.

In case you decide to try it for yourself you should know that the recoil numbers work very weirdly because you don't get the same recoil every time. You have to try it quite a few times.

Predictable recoil >>>>>>>>>>>>>> unpredictable recoil
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac