Im glad FFA is my favorite game mode.

#12200rmsPosted 2/6/2013 12:57:54 PM
Lately I have been trying other modes other than FFA to break up some of the monotiny. Mostly Kill confirmed and mercenary moshpit. And while these modes would be fun. How can you guys stand the lag even when not host. I can notice lag in FFA but not nearly on the same level as these game modes. almost every gun battle seems predetermined. I guess I have to stick to FFA for now atleast it feels like I control my destiny sometimes. It has been over 3 months since release why cant they fix this. And Im sorry to people that say they don't see the lag. You guys have to be half blind or have slow motor skills. Even if people are not jumping around every match the lag is bad enough to skew the results of gunfights. I can be on the top of the leaderboard and still be mad over cheap deaths that lost my streaks.
#2scarface_jrPosted 2/6/2013 1:01:27 PM
I can't stand the lag, hell. I can't even stand playing this game. I'm only playing it because I spent the money on it. Once I hit max prestige i'm pretty sure i'm never touching this game again. Unless I feel the need to unlock certain titles. But other than that, i'm done with CoD. It takes one step foward and 8 backwards.
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#3JVel91Posted 2/6/2013 1:01:50 PM
I have a 2 win streak in FFA from the 2 games I played never gone back lmfao.
---
EMS