Would it be considered ok if a shotgun in this game allowed you to get

#1Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/6/2013 2:34:06 PM
long range OHK shots? I'm talking as much range as an AR.

Most likely the answer will be a NO from reasonable people. Then why is it considered ok for a sniper rifle to defeat ARs/SMGs/LMGs/Shotguns in CQC?

I don't get it.
#2the_reaper849Posted 2/6/2013 2:35:05 PM
they did, its called the KSG
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#3slaveanselmoPosted 2/6/2013 2:35:16 PM
CoD logic.
---
I'm not changjng this signature until I feel like it.
#4therenegadenailPosted 2/6/2013 2:35:30 PM
which is why i was saying is shotgun shots disappear after x distance, sniper rounds shouldn't activate till after x distance, one is for close, other is for long, only
---
derp
#5momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 2:35:45 PM
KSG with longbarrel is as close as it gets and it would not go well with the community
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#6fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 2:36:43 PM
1) There's no practical fix to quickscoping that doesn't ruin "regular sniping" (regular as applied to CoD)

2) It takes good aim and seeing the target first for a quickscoper to beat any other weapon class in CQC. Sniper rifles take twice as long to ADS as most guns take to kill.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#7momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 2:38:07 PM
therenegadenail posted...
which is why i was saying is shotgun shots disappear after x distance, sniper rounds shouldn't activate till after x distance, one is for close, other is for long, only

your heading into full on derp mode .. pump the breaks bro
---
Zombie mode [ON]
#8therenegadenailPosted 2/6/2013 2:39:20 PM
momar_1983 posted...
therenegadenail posted...

your heading into full on derp mode .. pump the breaks bro

haha my logic is flawless
---
derp
#9momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 2:44:11 PM
you shoot your sniper rifle at a dude in CQC you aim directly at him but your bullet only registers after x distance and which he is in closer to you in the x distance and you shot passes him and your bullet magically starts at x distance ...... is this your logic bro ??? butt hurt against sniper much ???
---
Zombie mode [ON]
#10Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:44:17 PM
fatclemenza posted...
1) There's no practical fix to quickscoping that doesn't ruin "regular sniping" (regular as applied to CoD)

2) It takes good aim and seeing the target first for a quickscoper to beat any other weapon class in CQC. Sniper rifles take twice as long to ADS as most guns take to kill.

I just had a game where I watched the replay of the whole game in theatre. I saw the guy get shot while facing sideways and then turn to direction where he was getting shot from and quickscope.

I saw this from my point of view IN-GAME as well as it happened to me as well (several times).

You don't even need to see the enemy first. It's partly connection too though. Like wtf, he standing still and I'm shooting dead on but he just turns towards me and I drop dead. F***!