Would it be considered ok if a shotgun in this game allowed you to get

#11momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 2:46:29 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
fatclemenza posted...
1) There's no practical fix to quickscoping that doesn't ruin "regular sniping" (regular as applied to CoD)

2) It takes good aim and seeing the target first for a quickscoper to beat any other weapon class in CQC. Sniper rifles take twice as long to ADS as most guns take to kill.

I just had a game where I watched the replay of the whole game in theatre. I saw the guy get shot while facing sideways and then turn to direction where he was getting shot from and quickscope.

I saw this from my point of view IN-GAME as well as it happened to me as well (several times).

You don't even need to see the enemy first. It's partly connection too though. Like wtf, he standing still and I'm shooting dead on but he just turns towards me and I drop dead. F***!

this is lag or maybe you missed with your shot/s
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#12Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:48:21 PM
momar_1983 posted...
you shoot your sniper rifle at a dude in CQC you aim directly at him but your bullet only registers after x distance and which he is in closer to you in the x distance and you shot passes him and your bullet magically starts at x distance ...... is this your logic bro ??? butt hurt against sniper much ???

Look at the other side of the argument. You see a guy first and you start shooting him, but he quickly taps LT and RT and he gets the kill because he doesn't need to ADS all the way, the aim assist snaps right on, he needs only 1 shot, he isn't affected by flinching.

Where's the logic in that? If someone sees an enemy first, shoots first, is on target as well, then how do they not get the kill?
#13Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:49:20 PM
momar_1983 posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
fatclemenza posted...
1) There's no practical fix to quickscoping that doesn't ruin "regular sniping" (regular as applied to CoD)

2) It takes good aim and seeing the target first for a quickscoper to beat any other weapon class in CQC. Sniper rifles take twice as long to ADS as most guns take to kill.

I just had a game where I watched the replay of the whole game in theatre. I saw the guy get shot while facing sideways and then turn to direction where he was getting shot from and quickscope.

I saw this from my point of view IN-GAME as well as it happened to me as well (several times).

You don't even need to see the enemy first. It's partly connection too though. Like wtf, he standing still and I'm shooting dead on but he just turns towards me and I drop dead. F***!

this is lag or maybe you missed with your shot/s

Partially a lag problem I suppose. I didn't miss if what was shown on my screen was even remotely accurate. He was standing still...
#14momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 2:53:00 PM
i use the PDW and if i get quckscoped im not butt hurt it jus means they got some skill ... you think it is easy to quick scope try it out
---
Zombie mode [ON]
#15fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 2:55:27 PM
I just had a game where I watched the replay of the whole game in theatre.

Theater and killcams are the furthest thing from reality. Playbacks like that IIRC only care about player position, the rest is moot (Zero IX is the local authority on this sort of thing).

but he quickly taps LT and RT and he gets the kill because he doesn't need to ADS all the way

making it a no-scope, i.e. a fluke, luck etc.

the aim assist snaps right on

no it doesn't, not in multiplayer

he isn't affected by flinching.

killcams don't care about flinch
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#16Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:59:20 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I just had a game where I watched the replay of the whole game in theatre.

Theater and killcams are the furthest thing from reality. Playbacks like that IIRC only care about player position, the rest is moot (Zero IX is the local authority on this sort of thing).

but he quickly taps LT and RT and he gets the kill because he doesn't need to ADS all the way

making it a no-scope, i.e. a fluke, luck etc.

the aim assist snaps right on

no it doesn't, not in multiplayer

he isn't affected by flinching.

killcams don't care about flinch

Well I did say that I was on the end of the quickscopes during the match as well. It's not just the theatre mode that I'm basing my argument on. There's next to no flinch for snipers (he was even using scavenger because he knows that).

As for the aim assist, yes it does. How else would they quickscope? I'm not talking about that single player bulls*** aimbot snap on. I'm saying it makes it roughly on target so they hit the target anywhere (which is a 1 hit kill in CQC).
#17momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 2:59:39 PM
killcams and theatre mode are not entirely correct all the time why do people use this as their holy bible ???
---
Zombie mode [ON]
#18Devil WolfPosted 2/6/2013 2:59:55 PM
slugs in bfbc2 let you snipe and no one complained
#19Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:01:08 PM
momar_1983 posted...
i use the PDW and if i get quckscoped im not butt hurt it jus means they got some skill ... you think it is easy to quick scope try it out

The tone in your post (kinda assuming here since tone is hard to guage when on an internet forum) seems to indicate you're taking this personally. My criticism of quickscoping isn't a personal attack against you.
#20Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:01:50 PM
momar_1983 posted...
killcams and theatre mode are not entirely correct all the time why do people use this as their holy bible ???

Please read what I just posted.