Would it be considered ok if a shotgun in this game allowed you to get

#21momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 3:02:04 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
momar_1983 posted...
i use the PDW and if i get quckscoped im not butt hurt it jus means they got some skill ... you think it is easy to quick scope try it out

The tone in your post (kinda assuming here since tone is hard to guage when on an internet forum) seems to indicate you're taking this personally. My criticism of quickscoping isn't a personal attack against you.

touche
---
GT: xXdirty McNasty
Zombie mode [ON]
#22Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:04:03 PM
momar_1983 posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
momar_1983 posted...
i use the PDW and if i get quckscoped im not butt hurt it jus means they got some skill ... you think it is easy to quick scope try it out

The tone in your post (kinda assuming here since tone is hard to guage when on an internet forum) seems to indicate you're taking this personally. My criticism of quickscoping isn't a personal attack against you.

touche

So you're admitting that you took it too personally?
#23fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 3:04:23 PM
Well I did say that I was on the end of the quickscopes during the match as well. It's not just the theatre mode that I'm basing my argument on. There's next to no flinch for snipers (he was even using scavenger because he knows that).

Killcams and theater are identical. They don't accurately represent flinch. In addition, flinch is proportional to bullet damage. An MP7 shot would flinch less than a Tac-45 shot.

As for the aim assist, yes it does. How else would they quickscope? I'm not talking about that single player bulls*** aimbot snap on. I'm saying it makes it roughly on target so they hit the target anywhere (which is a 1 hit kill in CQC).

Aim assist works the same for every gun. It slows down your aim when you pass over a target. All guns have a range of hip aim assist, and a longer range of ADS aim assist. Try it out, you'll see that you actually have to do things besides LT RT
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#24momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 3:05:13 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
momar_1983 posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
momar_1983 posted...

touche

So you're admitting that you took it too personally?

yes a little sorry
---
Zombie mode [ON]
#25Lord_TenseEye(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:06:34 PM
With any other gun, you actually need to manipulate the left and right sticks to stay on target as they aren't OHK weapons.

With snipers, most of the time, all you need is that one shot.
#26fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 3:08:47 PM
With snipers, most of the time, all you need is that one shot.

And all you get is one shot, if you get off a shot at all with every automatic gun killing faster than you can scope in. OSOK doesn't mean much when you're trying to hit a LW SMG strafing perpendicular
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#27momar_1983Posted 2/6/2013 3:12:34 PM
the point im saying is that there is no point .. we are jus fragments of a community brought to us by the higher power of treyarch .. they do what they feel is best for the community they have made ... jus like every other game it has its flaws
---
Zombie mode [ON]
#28Wookie_Is_BackPosted 2/6/2013 3:14:28 PM
fatclemenza posted...
I just had a game where I watched the replay of the whole game in theatre.

Theater and killcams are the furthest thing from reality. Playbacks like that IIRC only care about player position, the rest is moot (Zero IX is the local authority on this sort of thing).

but he quickly taps LT and RT and he gets the kill because he doesn't need to ADS all the way

making it a no-scope, i.e. a fluke, luck etc.

the aim assist snaps right on

no it doesn't, not in multiplayer

he isn't affected by flinching.

killcams don't care about flinch

Obvious quickscoper is obvious. Keep on glitching bro.
#29Astro_B0mbPosted 2/6/2013 5:06:35 PM
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
fatclemenza posted...
I just had a game where I watched the replay of the whole game in theatre.

Theater and killcams are the furthest thing from reality. Playbacks like that IIRC only care about player position, the rest is moot (Zero IX is the local authority on this sort of thing).

but he quickly taps LT and RT and he gets the kill because he doesn't need to ADS all the way

making it a no-scope, i.e. a fluke, luck etc.

Obvious quickscoper is obvious. Keep on glitching bro.

Too obvious, are you even trying?
---
.:The Elite Connection:.