I quickscope, and I'm a better player than you in every way.

#31Zero IXPosted 2/6/2013 5:27:50 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
Lord_TenseEye posted...
Shotguns are OP too much range. Nerfed.
SMGs are OP too much range. Nerfed.

Snipers are effective at any range. Balanced game.

F*** this series and the twisted logic used by the fans and the devs, done with call of lag comp.

Are you seriously too dense to realize why sniping isn't OP? Have you ever wondered why pros don't use snipers in tournaments, since they're so "OP" and all? How come you RARELY come across a sniper who has a 3+ K/D, yet seeing a guy who mainly uses SMGs/ARs maintain a 3+ K/D isn't such a rarity? I'm curious, since quickscoping is so easy and overpowered.

answer: It's not easy to be effective at all ranges with a sniper. Sure, if you can hit every quickscope from all ranges on the first shot everytime, then yeah, it'd be OP. But even I cannot do that, and I've been sniping extensively since CoD4. It's much harder to run around and be effective while quickscoping than it is to ADS/hipfire with a regular gun and kill them. You miss one shot with the DSR, and you're most likely ****ed. Even with guns like the XPR, it's not much easier even though you have a little more leeway when it comes to missing shots.

The only people calling quickscoping easy/OP are the ones who have never tried it. Or the ones who claim they try it and do amazing everytime, yet never show any proof of it despite me asking multiple times for one simple gameplay in their file share.

Can I say

Got 'em

?
---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#32BIueberriesPosted 2/6/2013 5:45:11 PM
JVel91 posted...
FRo3tBLo0d posted...

Seriously though, I have never come across a good quickscoper since MW2 but everyone and their mother could quickscope in MW2, So in that logic, I have never played against a seriously good Quickscoper.

Blueberry would like a word with you.
Physikul would like a word with you.

Blueberry reporting for duty.
#33JVel91Posted 2/6/2013 5:47:48 PM
Lord_TenseEye posted...
JVel91 posted...
You know damn well you read it lmao.

Yeah ok. I'm sure you know my thoughts better than I know them myself.

Yes, I am an alien.
---
EMS
#34fatclemenza(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 7:43:45 PM
bump for more rustled jimmies
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#35Zero IXPosted 2/7/2013 1:24:10 AM
fatclemenza posted...

---
"An Incandescent Revelation in a World of Darkened Forms"
The bird of Hermes is my name, eating my wings to make me tame
#36Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/7/2013 1:31:50 AM
Zero IX posted...
fatclemenza posted...

---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#37trakrunr4evrPosted 2/7/2013 5:27:04 AM
You missed your first 4 spamming shots of the SVU bahahaha yerr bad.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#38Coolman5800Posted 2/7/2013 5:41:11 AM
Cool story.
---
Sent from my iPhone 5 via PowerGuides
#39darkshadowmasterPosted 2/7/2013 5:48:30 AM
trakrunr4evr posted...
You missed your first 4 spamming shots of the SVU bahahaha yerr bad.

That's pretty much the only thing that will get a reaction out of me. I don't care about quickscoping or sniping, but wow when I get killed by the 5th-6th round of SVU panic fire.

http://www.myfacewhen.net/view/4416-ohh-my
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#40ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/7/2013 5:54:11 AM
I just started quickscoping or attempting to within the past day. Never really used a sniper before today (under 100 sniper kills in total).

The only games I went negative were games I was on a 3 bar connection, or that had numerous people in the lobby bouncing between bars... Only played maybe 8 games in total so far messing around with snipers and trying to quickscope. Rushing, playing the objective, and finishing in the top 2 on my team each game. KD not dropping below a 2... IDK, it's not that difficult, yet not that easy. Most of my shots are drag scopes I'd say.