I used to like kill confirmed but now it seems like its just full of amatures.

#1ZBug_Posted 2/6/2013 3:24:04 PM(edited)
I used to like kill confirmed because you'd get score streaks much faster, and it's kinda cool having helicopters, missiles, and bombs in the air all the time, makes the game feel much more active.

BUT I was playing today and every round had some amature who just runs around stealing teammates dog tags. I understand taking a yellow tag if the guy who got the kill isn't around to claim it, but when noobs are sprinting past me to get the tags of the guy I JUST killed, that really annoys me.

When at the end of a round there's a guy who only kills 9, dies 13, but confirms 24 kills. You know it's messed up. Especially when the guys in first have less then half of their kills confirmed by themselves.

Is it always like this?
Didn't seem like it was before.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#2AlexanaxelaPosted 2/6/2013 3:23:27 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/krabsviolin.gif
---
Argument Invalid
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v234/ovhargro/HairBird.jpg
#3TecmoB0Posted 2/6/2013 3:23:30 PM
teammates do nothing but camp and get in the way. kill a guy and god damn do they run fast. i died so many times today because i was fighting to pick up the tags off my kills
---
Souvlaki space station
#4duericPosted 2/6/2013 3:23:34 PM
So wait. You're telling me you prefer the MW3 style of nobody going for tags making the games boring and everlasting?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5ZoidWildFlowersPosted 2/6/2013 3:24:29 PM
I like how they are "playing the objective" but are still causing there team to lose.

When im close to a VSAT and they start stealing my tags, its like... why? my VSAT is obviously going to provide more use than your pitiful RC Car.

I have no objections with sharing my tags if someones close to something that benefits our whole team (UAV etc.) but if its for something like hunter killer of hellstorm missile, its a huge waste.
---
Zeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeke!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07cNDoNinww
#6duericPosted 2/6/2013 3:25:18 PM
ZoidWildFlowers posted...
I like how they are "playing the objective" but are still causing there team to lose.

When im close to a VSAT and they start stealing my tags, its like... why? my VSAT is obviously going to provide more use than your pitiful RC Car.

I have no objections with sharing my tags if someones close to something that benefits our whole team (UAV etc.) but if its for something like hunter killer of hellstorm missile, its a huge waste.

How do they know you're close to a VSAT?
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#7JetblackmoonPosted 2/6/2013 3:25:43 PM
So wait. You're telling me you prefer the MW3 style of nobody going for tags making the games boring and everlasting?

Games go to time like 90% of the time anyway. Not sure why they raised the score limit to 100.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#8ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 3:25:54 PM
dueric posted...

I never played KC in MW3. Infact, i only played MW3 at a friends house, didnt like it so I never bought it myself. I stuck to Black Ops
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#9AlexanaxelaPosted 2/6/2013 3:26:03 PM
ZoidWildFlowers posted...

How do they know you're close to a VSAT?

lol you can't read minds like the rest of us?
---
Maybe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfewtndGnCY
#10duericPosted 2/6/2013 3:26:11 PM
Jetblackmoon posted...

Games go to time like 90% of the time anyway. Not sure why they raised the score limit to 100.

Not really the point.
---