I used to like kill confirmed but now it seems like its just full of amatures.

#51duericPosted 2/6/2013 5:32:34 PM
Jonnywestside posted...
dueric posted...

Fair enough. I only play for streaks too.

But here's how I see it. I'll get them anyway. Maybe not this game, maybe not the next. But I will almost certainly have more games per session where I hit my streaks than not.

I just feel like people who need to dance in the end zone, don't get there enough. If you feel me?

I believe so. I just feel a 50/50 split would be better. Hell 90% of the time I run UAV-CUAV-VSAT when im solo anyway so it would benefit everyone by letting me get my streaks.

I could see a 50/50 split being ok. Not really sure why they went with the method they did.

It's still better than MW3, but definitely could use some tweaking.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#52puzzlefitePosted 2/6/2013 6:36:42 PM
How about each person has their own setting for KC
So standard is 25/100, but you can change it to 50/50 before the match for your kills. Each person can have a different setting.
---
Gamertag: Crash Geom
#53TheRichnessPosted 2/6/2013 6:41:59 PM
lol I've shot my teammate for going after my kill's tags. That's why I like HC.
#54ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:01:47 AM
Jonnywestside posted...
dueric posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

If there were no kills there would be no tags to collects. Grabbing tags is only half the objective the other is getting kills. One half requires you to outgun an opponent who is also trying to kill you the other half requires you to run faster than your teammate. Its a joke that the second guy gets more reward.

Spoken like a true team player.

Team player? I fully intend on grabbing every tag I drop. Partly because I want my streaks granted but still if I drop a Swarm you better believe I'm running spawn to spawn to scoop up them tags everytime it hits.

These are the same kind of player who will avoid B at all costs but gladly cap A/C when its easy because the flipped the spawns, they will rush to cap the Hardpoint but will run off without defending it and they will steal your tags on KC. Is that a team player?

Quoted For the Truth
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#55arena11Posted 2/7/2013 1:03:06 AM
Would you guys rather have Camp Confirmed like in MW3 where barely anyone picked up tags?
---
Now playing: MW2 and BF3 Premium.
#56ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:03:27 AM
glowuptheball posted...
How about when you kill someone and are going to get the tag, but a teammate cuts you off or clips your heels and then you get double killed because rather than covering you, they go for your tag and slow you down. Fun.

This too. Happened more then a couple times
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#57ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:06:50 AM
dueric posted...
Jonnywestside posted...
dueric posted...
Jonnywestside posted...

If there were no kills there would be no tags to collects. Grabbing tags is only half the objective the other is getting kills. One half requires you to outgun an opponent who is also trying to kill you the other half requires you to run faster than your teammate. Its a joke that the second guy gets more reward.

Spoken like a true team player.

Team player? I fully intend on grabbing every tag I drop. Partly because I want my streaks granted but still if I drop a Swarm you better believe I'm running spawn to spawn to scoop up them tags everytime it hits.

These are the same kind of player who will avoid B at all costs but gladly cap A/C when its easy because the flipped the spawns, they will rush to cap the Hardpoint but will run off without defending it and they will steal your tags on KC. Is that a team player?

The objective in KC is to get more tags than the other team.

If you're going to call out other people in other modes for not playing the objective, it has to apply to KC as well.

As far as killing being half the objective? Well you got the kill, teammate got the tag. That = 100% of the objective.

Kind of like capping/planting + defending.

Actually he was a little wrong when he said killing is half the objective. It's 1/3 the objective. So your teammate picks up your tag gets 2/3 the reward but did much less work, that's just wrong.
---
#58ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:11:58 AM
dueric posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Literally complaining because your team is trying to win.

That's the way I see it when I see these topics.

Especially when it's near another topic about how teammates make objective games a chore to play.

It's COD. You're never ever going to have your cake and eat it too, ever again.

Ok sorry for like the 4th post in a row, but people say the phrase wrong so often that it's annoying too.
It goes "you can't eat you're cake and have it too" meaning after you eat it you can't get it back. But the phrase doesn't have the same effect if you say it backwards.
---
#59ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 1:25:09 AM
BipBapBam posted...
dueric posted...
BipBapBam posted...
Literally complaining because your team is trying to win.

That's the way I see it when I see these topics.

Especially when it's near another topic about how teammates make objective games a chore to play.

It's COD. You're never ever going to have your cake and eat it too, ever again.

Well, I feel for the people who get terrible teammates that don't give a ****.

People like TC here are just the typical kill ***** that makes these games a chore to play. The point of the game is to have fun and win, I don't get why you'd be upset you lost your precious tag and thus are farther from your stupid kill streak when you've been blessed with a competent team that actually wants to get something done.

It's like getting mad in Soccer because your teammate scored a goal instead of passing you the ball to let you get the spotlight.

This is not the same thing, although I applaud you for the soccer analogy.
Here's how it works, if your team is picking something up that you would have pick up anyways, that's not helping. And since you mentioned stealing the spotlight, that is actually what they are doing.
If the team went of to get their own kills instead of "helping you" pick up when you already had, imagine how many points you would be getting.

Lets put it in a analogy that works better then yours. Imagine you had dozens of papers and other litter in your yard, for whatever reason, and someone come along to "help" you clean up. But they just follow you around and bend over to pick up the piece you were clearly heading for. Wouldn't it be much FASTER and MORE EFFICIENT if they went they other way? But instead they just follow you around, and at the end of the day they go "hey look! I picked up more then you!". Now tell me, is THAT being a team player?
---