Post funny booster hunting stories

#1zerooo0Posted 2/6/2013 5:02:03 PM
Alright this is more of a in real life thing, and not in the Video game. Apparently Treyarch was booster hunting my friend, and they reset his stats, and all of his headshot challenges. Lol serves my friend right for boosting.

Now he hates CoD lol. What's some of ya funny Booster Hunting stories?
---
Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip Dip Dip Potato Chip
#2SkitzweaselPosted 2/6/2013 5:30:22 PM
Finished a match of HC TDM on Overflow and the final Killcam was these two guys standing in that room at the far end of the map that looks down across the streets and alleyway entrance. One was dropping a tac insert and then instantly upon reappearing getting ballistic knifed. We saw two kills in the killcam and instantly the whole lobby was yelling and saying "Boosters! Bad rep them! Report them!" so they quickly left the lobby. Then straight away everyone was yelling about going to recently played and bad repping them... It's the only time you actually see a whole lobby come together.
---
Your birth is proof your mother puts out...
#3NidtendofreakPosted 2/6/2013 5:32:47 PM
One group of boosters I hunted sent me a clan invite afterwards of all things. Was very confused considering I was taunting them the whole game.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#4S_epiro_Th06Posted 2/6/2013 5:47:12 PM
I find it funny that they'd show they were boosting on the final kill cam. They're bravery shows that nothing generally happens to boosters anymore
---
Gt- Th3D3athbrlng3r