I feel dirty going for the "Trained Up" Achievement

#1ILLMitch1Posted 2/6/2013 5:07:56 PM
I wish I would have gotten this at a much lower level. I look and feel like such a douchebag beating up bots as a prestige master :(

7 more wins to go!
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
#2flamepeltPosted 2/6/2013 5:22:20 PM
I hated playing it too. I was a lot lower level than you when Indus it but I felt like a rapist. Taking advantage if bots and low levels players.
#3BipBapBamPosted 2/6/2013 5:24:20 PM
Multiplayer achievements should be illegal. >_>
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#4YetiStewPS3Posted 2/6/2013 5:49:17 PM
I usually end up getting in matches with no bots? What are you guys doing to make sure there are bots?
#5Oranges2OrangesPosted 2/6/2013 6:52:37 PM
Multiplayer achievements are idiotic in any game, especially type specific ones. They just encourage all of the little crybaby b****es to go into Combat Training and Party Games and start freaking out.

Then again, it's hilarious when people yell, but it's still a stupid thing to do. Or in a game with ranked/player matches to require ranked matches played, thus throwing more people that will cheat/do whatever it takes to get the win than to just play.
---
No Condom i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/IncredibleHoke/WCWfacepalm.png
Taylor Swift is the greatest musician ever and that's a fact IMO!
#6BipBapBamPosted 2/6/2013 6:55:18 PM
Oranges2Oranges posted...
Multiplayer achievements are idiotic in any game, especially type specific ones. They just encourage all of the little crybaby b****es to go into Combat Training and Party Games and start freaking out.

My main problem with them is how they become unobtainable after a year when nobody plays the multiplayer anymore. >_>

Ahhhh /Achievement****ing
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#7BadNewsBaronPosted 2/6/2013 6:57:03 PM
BipBapBam posted...

I said the same things about those awful zombie achievements
---
Most of the Battlefield players have played Call of Duty, whereas most of the Call of Duty players have never played a Battlefield title.
#8DawgwoodPosted 2/6/2013 7:10:59 PM
I didn't even know there was an achievement when I started playing it. I started playing it around 3rd prestige and played it like crazy for awhile. I have even gone back as a master prestige and have played it some. It's a fun mode to play and to level up stuff you wouldn't normally. Also fun to play when you're playing solo and simply want a few teammates who will help cap a flag, even if they are bots that go 8-20.

They left it open to everyone, I don't see what the crime is in playing it. Especially seeing as how most of the players that play it now are of some sort of prestige.
---
http://oi55.tinypic.com/2i7vhas.jpg
#9Oranges2OrangesPosted 2/6/2013 7:20:24 PM
BipBapBam posted...
Oranges2Oranges posted...

My main problem with them is how they become unobtainable after a year when nobody plays the multiplayer anymore. >_>

Ahhhh /Achievement****ing

Yeah that's stupid too. Most games rarely have a shelf life of two months, let alone years on end. At least the CoD games always have a good chunk of people playing. Beyond that, Halo, GTA, and maybe the newest Gears, the games die out so quickly though.
---
No Condom i8.photobucket.com/albums/a2/IncredibleHoke/WCWfacepalm.png
Taylor Swift is the greatest musician ever and that's a fact IMO!
#10LerthyrPosted 2/6/2013 7:34:48 PM
BipBapBam posted...

Tell that to Bungie/343. ****ing MP achievements.
---
GT: Lerthyr
I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes.GiTS: Arise (Season 3) finally announced!