Primary Gun Wild Card (Required?)

#1XolacePosted 2/6/2013 5:08:27 PM
Do you feel it's required to get the best out of your guns? Or is the third attachment insignificant?

I typically don't run three because I like having more perks and an EMP or two.
---
GT : XOLACE
#2Model_OmegaPosted 2/6/2013 5:10:35 PM
I rarely use it, I find a lot of perks more helpful then attachments, like what's a the point of long barrel when you can simply get closer with Lightweight or Extreme Conditioning, extended clip with Scavenger, or Quickdraw with anything but LMGs (I find the ADS quick enough)
---
Flak Jacket: Survive multiple rockets and grenades exploding by your feet, scratch from a knife to your shin insta-kills you, seems pretty legit.
#3TecmoB0Posted 2/6/2013 5:11:29 PM
i only run primary gunfighter for the fal. quickdraw, select fire, suppressor. ill do the same for the smr when i get it high enough.
---
Souvlaki space station
#4fallenKlNGPosted 2/6/2013 5:23:22 PM
At first, yeah. When I began playing I never used projectiles nor did I ever feel the need to switch to my secondary. I felt like there were so many attachments, and couldn't decide between just two.

Now I've totally changed. I'm using the PDW and all it really needs is a silencer, and even that isn't really needed. I use the FHL and I always chuck EMPs into high traffic areas.
---
Wait I got it! Super Mario 3D Land will be in California and Super Mario 3D World will be in Florida. Zing! ~AloofGuyXXVII
#5NidtendofreakPosted 2/6/2013 5:24:21 PM
I run it a lot. Stock, Quick Draw, and Laser Sight are just perks in attachment form, and I often want at least one of those along with a mag attachment and a silencer or sight.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#6JetblackmoonPosted 2/6/2013 5:25:30 PM
You gotta think. Running Primary Gunfighter uses half of your pick 10 points. I only bother with it on LMGs, or if I'm doing the challenge for no perks while using a certain weapon.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#7NidtendofreakPosted 2/6/2013 5:31:42 PM
Jetblackmoon posted...
You gotta think. Running Primary Gunfighter uses half of your pick 10 points. I only bother with it on LMGs, or if I'm doing the challenge for no perks while using a certain weapon.

You can still run 3 perks + equipment/secondary, or 4 perks with it. I'd say its worth it on LMGs, ARs, some SMGs, and the KSG.
---
And so begins a tale of vengeance and betrayal. Destiny by sinner sought. Tragedy by power wrought. Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume.
#8skullgreykillaPosted 2/6/2013 5:35:04 PM
i use it when working on the challenge that doesn't let you use perks but thats about it

and occasionally on lmgs to put sight, quickdraw, fmj
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#9known2FAILPosted 2/6/2013 5:44:21 PM
I run it almost exclusively.. Depending on the guns.... Quickdraw, stock and sight. Quickdraw, stock and fastmags. Quickdraw, silencer and fastmags. Quickdraw, fastmags and a sight.

You see the one thing in common for these... I use to not run quickdraw at all and run with dexterity thinking that was enough.. ever since I switched to quickdraw AND dexterity it has made a BIG difference.. I don't really use that combo on SMGs though.. quickdraw isn't needed.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#10duericPosted 2/6/2013 5:46:17 PM
I used to use it all the time for ARs because I felt it was necessary to have grip and stock and I never run without a silencer.

But now that we have the Peacekeeper I hardly ever use it anymore since the PK is all I really use.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member