The online community is ruining Grind

#1g52Posted 2/6/2013 4:12:51 PM
This is a fantastic map to play offline. It's colorful, it has a lot of interesting spots, and most of all it's fun.

But what I've been noticing lately is this map has become awful online because players only like spawning, running up the middle into the mini-ramp room, and dying.

There's so many great areas in this level. The pipe, the bowl-type areas in the back of the map, and the half-pipe with bleachers. Yet no one wants to go to those areas. They only want to play in the same tiny space all game long. And it gets boring really fast.
#2glowuptheballPosted 2/6/2013 4:15:03 PM
Normally most people like to run to the middle of the map where all the action is supposedly. There are also some obvious camp spots around the edges that make it difficult for the average player to rush. Emphasis on the "average player".
---
#3T_r_a_m_PPosted 2/6/2013 4:16:37 PM
This has become the next big head glitching map, de-throning overflow as the champ. I hate it
---
Gamertag: EtherealEgo
Veni, Vidi, Vici
#4GameFan692Posted 2/6/2013 4:17:11 PM
Play demolition. I'm pretty sure there is a bomb site near the half pipe with the bleachers so it forces people to run there.
---
GT: DarKShoTs
#5duericPosted 2/6/2013 4:18:20 PM
People can complain about lag, bad maps, balance, whatever.

The one thing that will ensure COD is never really awesome again is the people who play it.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#6TecmoB0Posted 2/6/2013 4:18:43 PM
The online community ruined cod is more accurate
---
Souvlaki space station
#7g52(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 4:19:24 PM
T_r_a_m_P posted...
This has become the next big head glitching map, de-throning overflow as the champ. I hate it

What is head glitching?
#8JetblackmoonPosted 2/6/2013 4:21:54 PM
What is head glitching?

When you get behind cover and ADS over it. Only your head is exposed, but bullets shoot out of your head in all CoD games. Only way someone can kill you is if they headshot you.
---
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
#9edmcdonaldPosted 2/6/2013 4:23:49 PM
Headglitching, is what COD players call being behind cover. If you're behind a solid wall and using cover properly, even in real life it will take a head shot to kill you. How is that a glitch?
---
Xbox Gamer Tag: zzazaz
#10duericPosted 2/6/2013 4:26:21 PM
edmcdonald posted...
Headglitching, is what COD players call being behind cover. If you're behind a solid wall and using cover properly, even in real life it will take a head shot to kill you. How is that a glitch?

Because technically your gun is still blocked by the cover. So the reality is, though you're in "proper" cover you shouldn't be able to fire over it so accurately.

It's not really a glitch, just the way the camera works in this game. But it's still weird and very easily abused.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member