So if you don't use a launcher as your secondary...

#1BadNewsBaronPosted 2/6/2013 5:57:37 PM
....then what's your justification for screaming and complaining when you're getting man handled by air support?
---
Most of the Battlefield players have played Call of Duty, whereas most of the Call of Duty players have never played a Battlefield title.
#2duericPosted 2/6/2013 5:58:52 PM
Is that a real problem? Oddly enough I hardly ever hear people complain about that.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#3brawl4funPosted 2/6/2013 6:00:55 PM
Well, most kids rage/dashboard when a Lodestar/VTOL gets up.

I take it like a man and try my best to shoot it down, just need about 5 more and I have a Gold FHJ! Just wish more people used Dragonfires, I hate dying when I'm about to shoot a rocket.
---
GT: PeskyBurrito2 Honk Honk!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QcbvM0Ng1w
#4mistersmashPosted 2/6/2013 6:01:21 PM
dueric posted...
Is that a real problem? Oddly enough I hardly ever hear people complain about that.

Because the scrubs are too busy blaming lag for getting killed. It will never occur to them that UAV is raping them.
#5BadNewsBaron(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:04:23 PM
mistersmash posted...
It will never occur to them that UAV is raping them.

Pretty much this
---
Most of the Battlefield players have played Call of Duty, whereas most of the Call of Duty players have never played a Battlefield title.
#6hyperpowderPosted 2/6/2013 6:04:47 PM
"oh s*** he has a lodestar!!!"

*runs inside°

"well...um.....that was close?"

Seriously my problem with air support is when my dumbass teammates constantly get killed by them, but it's not worth wasting a point on a launcher.
---
Psn:djcinthaboy
http://i55.tinypic.com/358ysnc.jpg
#7duericPosted 2/6/2013 6:06:14 PM
mistersmash posted...
dueric posted...

Because the scrubs are too busy blaming lag for getting killed. It will never occur to them that UAV is raping them.

HA!! That's a fair point.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#8Bad_BricksPosted 2/6/2013 6:07:24 PM
1000 Shot down this game, give or take. ... had the 5000 Stinger title for MW3.

I do it to save my life because NO one will do it for me or themselves.

...you are right about the fools *****ing, I have heard it myself...
#9fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 6:09:04 PM
Because its the job of the 1-23 player who is incapable of handling anything besides a lock-on launcher
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#10BipBapBamPosted 2/6/2013 6:09:24 PM
Carrying around a launcher on every class or even more than 1 has little point, though. I always make sure to have 1 dedicated class to shoot stuff down with if I die a single time to any air support, because expecting randoms to do it won't get you anywhere.
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez