So if you don't use a launcher as your secondary...

#21ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/6/2013 10:48:29 PM
dueric posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Because its the job of the 1-23 player who is incapable of handling anything besides a lock-on launcher

HA!! You ever see that video on Youtube? Can't remember who posted it off hand. Maybe Wings of Redemption?

But it was a dude camping on the little building in the corner on Grid. He went like 3-30 or some s*** but shot down everything. It was absolutely hilarious.

Here's a random clip just showing me giving care packages to a player just like that.

He sucked, camped, couldn't kill anything, yet took EVERYTHING down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlXze-_MGY

My team consisted of me, 1 tryhard camping for his MOAB (that he didn't get), 2 split screeners who camped B with Shields and Tactical Insertions (hey I had no complaints! they did something!), then this kid Franklin. I actually recruited him onto my team and played with him from time to time. He knew he was bad, but took EVERYTHING out of the sky and we loved it. I usually gave him like 3-4 CPs myself per game, which he loved since he struggled to even get one.
#22AlexanaxelaPosted 2/6/2013 10:58:04 PM
there's air support in this game?
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#23phantasyPosted 2/6/2013 11:00:40 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
dueric posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Because its the job of the 1-23 player who is incapable of handling anything besides a lock-on launcher

HA!! You ever see that video on Youtube? Can't remember who posted it off hand. Maybe Wings of Redemption?

But it was a dude camping on the little building in the corner on Grid. He went like 3-30 or some s*** but shot down everything. It was absolutely hilarious.

Here's a random clip just showing me giving care packages to a player just like that.

He sucked, camped, couldn't kill anything, yet took EVERYTHING down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQlXze-_MGY

My team consisted of me, 1 tryhard camping for his MOAB (that he didn't get), 2 split screeners who camped B with Shields and Tactical Insertions (hey I had no complaints! they did something!), then this kid Franklin. I actually recruited him onto my team and played with him from time to time. He knew he was bad, but took EVERYTHING out of the sky and we loved it. I usually gave him like 3-4 CPs myself per game, which he loved since he struggled to even get one.

dang it now i want to see that video lol
---
[This message was FORCEFULLY deleted by a moderator or administrator]
#24supercoolisaacPosted 2/6/2013 11:05:38 PM
If you're the one giving the other team streaks you should be the one shooting it down. Never ever happens though.
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
#25ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/6/2013 11:08:28 PM
The clip I posted is nothing great. Nothing cool at all really, just shows me running back to C where the guy was camping in Mission and leaving CPs for him lol.

He wasn't even the guy giving them the streaks, he camped, he camped HARD. Couldn't really kill anyone though when they came near, and just had no reaction times or knowing when someone is going to be coming...
#26Knightmare117Posted 2/6/2013 11:14:01 PM
RedRaven80 posted...
I don't use secondaries at all. run Ghost, problem solved.

I think you mean blind eye. Ghost helps vs. UAV, but is useless against offensive kill streaks.
#27Knightmare117Posted 2/6/2013 11:27:38 PM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
...then this kid Franklin. I actually recruited him onto my team and played with him from time to time. He knew he was bad, but took EVERYTHING out of the sky and we loved it. I usually gave him like 3-4 CPs myself per game, which he loved since he struggled to even get one.

That's pretty much been my role on my team. My skill level and kill count has always varied by which CoD we've been playing, the level of those I'm playing with...even the time of day. In other words, I'm wildly inconsistent. I have beastly games, and games where I'm spat upon early and often.

However, as far back as CoD4, if the opposing team got anything into the air, it met its end at my hands in short order. Even though LMG and RPG was the only option in CoD4, it didn't matter. It went down (I had a knack for hitting choppers with RPGs).

And in the days if one man army in MW2, I was a mobile ammo supply for my team. I had a class with every type of weapon, from SMG to LMG and sniper rifles. If the more consistently-skilled members of my team ran low on their way to a nuke or other victory-assuring streak, I'd swap to a class with their type of weapon and eat a grenade near them so they could get my weapon.
#28skullgreykillaPosted 2/6/2013 11:29:11 PM
i have a class dedicated to taking crap out of the air and destroying enemy equipment/ deployable KS

No primary (you can find one on the ground)
FHJ

EMP nades X 2
Black Hat X 2

Blindeye
Coldblooded
Engineer

wildcards
Tactician

typically i am on top at the end of the round ( you get a lot of points from emp assists and taking out killstreaks) When playing with my friends they call me the human SAM turret
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#29ICantNameGudPosted 2/6/2013 11:37:24 PM
fatclemenza posted...

---
I' gonna startin' about fit'na start fin'tn about. Feel me?
~My friend Billy's stance on wanting a shot of Bacardi
#30clegg105Posted 2/7/2013 1:30:33 AM
mistersmash posted...
dueric posted...
Is that a real problem? Oddly enough I hardly ever hear people complain about that.

Because the scrubs are too busy blaming lag for getting killed. It will never occur to them that UAV is raping them.

Best post I have seen on here.