So if you don't use a launcher as your secondary...

#31__redxiii__Posted 2/7/2013 2:32:18 AM
Bad News Baron, clever.
#32SpinalsniperPosted 2/7/2013 4:20:35 AM
dueric posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Because its the job of the 1-23 player who is incapable of handling anything besides a lock-on launcher

HA!! You ever see that video on Youtube? Can't remember who posted it off hand. Maybe Wings of Redemption?

But it was a dude camping on the little building in the corner on Grid. He went like 3-30 or some s*** but shot down everything. It was absolutely hilarious.

I wanna see this!
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#33ZBug_Posted 2/7/2013 5:47:27 AM
fatclemenza posted...
Because its the job of the 1-23 player who is incapable of handling anything besides a lock-on launcher

I always have an FHJ as my secondary and I usually place amongst the top 3. What's your excuse now?
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#34SubtekTheGreatPosted 2/7/2013 6:01:59 AM
Diamond launchers ftw. I have one class dedicated to it now, but don't use them much

FHJ Diamond

Blind Eye
Cold Blooded/Scavenger
Engineer

EMP x2
Tac Insert

Tactician
Perk 2 Greed
#35darkshadowmasterPosted 2/7/2013 6:11:07 AM
Unless something is seriously wrong I don't normally get any hard hitting lethal KS thrown in the air against me.

Maybe a few HKs/Hellfires but nothing higher than that.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#36trakrunr4evrPosted 2/7/2013 6:15:34 AM
My justification is that I was 7-0 before the enemy somehow got a stealth chopper and killed me. meanwhile, team mates are all 4-15.
---
GT: Stelthmastr
#37Silver17Posted 2/7/2013 6:20:06 AM
BadNewsBaron posted...
mistersmash posted...
It will never occur to them that UAV is raping them.

Pretty much this

I had a match last night where I joined mid-match and the other team got a VSAT called in right when I joined.

What made the match "classic" was that my teammates started whining that the other team was using hacks because they were prefiring around corners.

^ These guys were so busy ****ing every time they died that they didn't get the memo that a VSAT was called in. Yep, it's the game fault... *sigh* <_<
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#38Crystal_DreamPosted 2/7/2013 7:37:08 AM
I got Black Hat and Blind Eye...

Then again, I use that for not getting raped by bouncing betties and claymores rather than scorestreaks...
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#39nath999Posted 2/7/2013 7:39:15 AM
mistersmash posted...
dueric posted...
Is that a real problem? Oddly enough I hardly ever hear people complain about that.

Because the scrubs are too busy blaming lag for getting killed. It will never occur to them that UAV is raping them.

Pretty much this.
---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#40dario1101Posted 2/7/2013 7:41:55 AM
Bad_Bricks posted...
1000 Shot down this game, give or take. ... had the 5000 Stinger title for MW3.

I do it to save my life because NO one will do it for me or themselves.

...you are right about the fools *****ing, I have heard it myself...

Damn man...
I will pass my title of "Big Stinger Boss" down to you.

I mained the Stinger and have used a Launcher ever since COD 3. Ever since this PICK 10 System I just run pistols now.
I shall now commemorate a ceremony of title passing down now.
*21 GUN SALUTE!*
(In case you're wondering I had like 10000 Things shot down in MW2 and MW3. Yeah, I was a stinger-holic*
---
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)