Best mode to get the blood thirsty achv for shotgun?

#1Beastmode420Posted 2/6/2013 6:08:42 PM
That the last challenge I have left for the shotgun, I can't seem to get a damn blood thirsty for the life of me. Any suggestions? I think the Shotgun is called the KGR not too sure since I'm not at home right now. Whats the best set up? Map? Game Mode? Last question, if I prestige my wepon dose it reset all my cameo for the gun?
---
Xbox GT: Mr Makaveli 86
All up in your body blows like a twelve gage shotty
#2S_epiro_Th06Posted 2/6/2013 6:11:09 PM
Play something that involves defending like hardpoint or demo or defen the flag in ctf. As for ksg I like red dot longbarrel and quickdraw although a silencer can be fun on it
---
Gt- Th3D3athbrlng3r
#3darkhouse999Posted 2/6/2013 6:12:59 PM
Any small maps work well, and play a game mode that plays around some sort of flag or area. Stick the flanks and enjoy. And no when you prestige a weapon it does not reset its camo progress, just attachments
---
ITP: Im hungry.-JVel91
#4TheSaintGPosted 2/6/2013 6:24:21 PM
Ffa. everyone is a target and therefore more chances of catching them offgaurd.
---
Black FC: 3181-5628-6101
#5JonnywestsidePosted 2/6/2013 6:27:28 PM
KSG w/ Long Barrel, Stock & Millimeter Scanner

Lightweight
Toughness
Dexterity+Ex Con

TDM or FFA
#6BadNewsBaronPosted 2/6/2013 6:29:08 PM
I got my KSG Gold camo by play CTF and defending

Long Barrel, Red Dot, and Quick Draw( or Stock)
---
Most of the Battlefield players have played Call of Duty, whereas most of the Call of Duty players have never played a Battlefield title.
#7NinjaDeath911Posted 2/6/2013 6:40:23 PM
You should be in the bonus mesh pit play lists
All small maps, objective game types, good choke points to get your blood thirsty

Especially in Slums, hijacked and nuketown
#8Mr_SchickadancePosted 2/6/2013 6:41:07 PM
I did Hardpoint and camped in and around random points on the map waiting for radar to help me out.
#9HEwhoASKPosted 2/6/2013 7:04:17 PM
BadNewsBaron posted...
I got my KSG Gold camo by play CTF and defending

Long Barrel, Red Dot, and Quick Draw( or Stock)

I did the majority of mine doing the same, except I was on domination.

TheSaintG posted...
Ffa. everyone is a target and therefore more chances of catching them offgaurd.

I got the rest on FFA using a silencer, red dot, and quick draw. I know long barrel is preferred normally but since there is so many peeps, I would think, it would be best to stay off the radar. KSG has plenty of range and power, suppressor wont hurt you too bad.
#10Solstice_Posted 2/6/2013 7:40:57 PM
Groundwar has the most number of players allowed. Try groundwar & hope for a scrub lobby = easy schmeasy
---
No, no, the Vagrant Story is not for sale. Now Playing: Black Ops II/Tekken Tag 2/Civilization V/Skyrim/HoMM3