Wow, using keyboard and mouse vs console players = EZ mode.

#151Centium76Posted 2/8/2013 1:01:32 AM
SparkItUp posted...
A great example is Centium...First he brags of how his KD rose, then when that doesn't fly , he shifts to the argument that he got it to play with his friends. Clearly he knows it's simply about his KD and knows that it is an unfair advantage simply by posting the stats increase that prove it...but he tries to muddy the waters later by saying he got it because he wanted to play with his friends...They know it's against the ToS of Treyarch, they just choose to be cheats.

I'll admit, I enjoy having an above average K/D. I hands down would not continue to play 360 if I was stuck using sticks and getting killed all the time due to lack of skill with said controller. I will not admit that it's "simply about my KD" as you put it, because it isn't. As for 3arc and their ToS, they can't detect it, so they can't do anything about it. The only people who have received bans are those who openly admit it via online videos, or through gamechat, etc...

I use a device that is advantageous to me. Whereas people who are great with controllers will choose to use them. I have run into MANY people who are so skilled with controllers that my "advantage" means nothing. A player's skill in CoD are dependent on map knowledge, spawn knowledge, situational awareness, and positioning. Not what type of peripheral you play with.

If you've got a problem with how I choose to play, and want to get your panties all in a wad because there is no authority in place to do anything about it, that's fine by me. Keep crying about how we're cheaters and how we're using an unfair advantage. I will continue to enjoy the crap out of every game I play regardless of what you think, and will keep increasing my K/D in the process.

Feel free to continue crying about it...
#152ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/8/2013 1:04:57 AM
Centium76 posted...
SparkItUp posted...
A great example is Centium...First he brags of how his KD rose, then when that doesn't fly , he shifts to the argument that he got it to play with his friends. Clearly he knows it's simply about his KD and knows that it is an unfair advantage simply by posting the stats increase that prove it...but he tries to muddy the waters later by saying he got it because he wanted to play with his friends...They know it's against the ToS of Treyarch, they just choose to be cheats.

I'll admit, I enjoy having an above average K/D. I hands down would not continue to play 360 if I was stuck using sticks and getting killed all the time due to lack of skill with said controller. I will not admit that it's "simply about my KD" as you put it, because it isn't. As for 3arc and their ToS, they can't detect it, so they can't do anything about it. The only people who have received bans are those who openly admit it via online videos, or through gamechat, etc...

I use a device that is advantageous to me. Whereas people who are great with controllers will choose to use them. I have run into MANY people who are so skilled with controllers that my "advantage" means nothing. A player's skill in CoD are dependent on map knowledge, spawn knowledge, situational awareness, and positioning. Not what type of peripheral you play with.

If you've got a problem with how I choose to play, and want to get your panties all in a wad because there is no authority in place to do anything about it, that's fine by me. Keep crying about how we're cheaters and how we're using an unfair advantage. I will continue to enjoy the crap out of every game I play regardless of what you think, and will keep increasing my K/D in the process.

Feel free to continue crying about it...

No, it's summed up as you need to spend money on a video game to feel better about yourself.

Wonder what the real world is like for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
#153Centium76Posted 2/8/2013 1:07:48 AM
Brostache posted...
If a Forza decides they want to support racewheels thats one thing... its not cheating.

If forza decides they want to disable racewheel support in multiplayer but you use a 3rd party device to circumvent their rules... that is cheating.

There is a clear and obvious distinction.

It's only your opinion that it's cheating... Tell me why any of us should care about the opinion of someone who can't do anything about it?
#154Centium76Posted 2/8/2013 1:10:56 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
No, it's summed up as you need to spend money on a video game to feel better about yourself.

Wonder what the real world is like for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty nice actually. Four bedroom house, 3 car garage, well paying job, a wife that loves me, 9 year old son with another baby boy on the way... Taking a two week vacation to Orlando at the end of the month. Things are quite well in the real world. How's yours?
#155Gwiz494Posted 2/8/2013 1:17:36 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
The people who spend money to try to get an edge in a video game are hysterical.

Modded controllers.
Fancy headsets.
Crap like this.
Etc.

I guess if you can't get ahead in real life, might as well try it in a game!

Maybe I am ahead in life, and that's why I have money to blow on stuff like all that you mentioned.
---
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...
#156Centium76Posted 2/8/2013 1:25:55 AM
Gwiz494 posted...
Maybe I am ahead in life, and that's why I have money to blow on stuff like all that you mentioned.

I think that's the real issue... The kids complaining about it are simply upset that they can't afford anything more than the basics. I enjoy playing video games, that is my hobby. That being the case, I invest the money that I have earned into that hobby.

Yes, spending money on the things I enjoy do in fact me me feel good. So far I've spent $140 on a XIM, $60 on a Razer Nostromo, $50 on a Razer Blackadder, $400 on the R2D2 special edition 360, $300 on the Halo 3 360 I have in my guest room, $120 on a pair of Turtle beach DX12's. $1000 on my HD projector, $200 on the auto retracting screen, and about $4000 between my two gaming PC's we have. If you total this all up, it's about 6 weeks worth of paychecks, and that's not including my wife's income... :P
#157unpleasant_milkPosted 2/8/2013 1:27:54 AM
darkshadowmaster posted...
My gt is unpleasant milk, ;-)

Hmmmm

: (
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.
#158Gwiz494Posted 2/8/2013 1:29:57 AM
Centium76 posted...
Gwiz494 posted...

I think that's the real issue... The kids complaining about it are simply upset that they can't afford anything more than the basics. I enjoy playing video games, that is my hobby. That being the case, I invest the money that I have earned into that hobby.

Yes, spending money on the things I enjoy do in fact me me feel good. So far I've spent $140 on a XIM, $60 on a Razer Nostromo, $50 on a Razer Blackadder, $400 on the R2D2 special edition 360, $300 on the Halo 3 360 I have in my guest room, $120 on a pair of Turtle beach DX12's. $1000 on my HD projector, $200 on the auto retracting screen, and about $4000 between my two gaming PC's we have. If you total this all up, it's about 6 weeks worth of paychecks, and that's not including my wife's income... :P

Go back to college, become a doctor, and then that'll be a single paycheck! Haha. But yeah, most of the younger guys think $80 is a lot of money. I did too until I graduated from grad school and started making that much an hour.
---
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...
#159BrostachePosted 2/8/2013 2:36:02 AM
Centium76 posted...
Brostache posted...
If a Forza decides they want to support racewheels thats one thing... its not cheating.

If forza decides they want to disable racewheel support in multiplayer but you use a 3rd party device to circumvent their rules... that is cheating.

There is a clear and obvious distinction.

It's only your opinion that it's cheating... Tell me why any of us should care about the opinion of someone who can't do anything about it?

its the opinion of the developers.

not my opinion. Thats the point.

If every player got to make their own rules for online gaming, it would be a madhouse. Thats what keeps online gaming fun is we adhere to the rules of the game established by the developers.

going outside those rules is considered cheating.
#160ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/8/2013 2:48:04 AM
Cool, I made 58k on paper last year as a bartender working 30-35 hour weeks with tons of vacations.

That's 58k on paper. $ in my pocket every day. I worked on Christmas and new years eve since I'd rather take a week off after the holidays and spend that money with friends and family. I made $2,300 in cash. In 2 days, in about 18 hours. Tell me how good you're doing again with your life though.

So, what you're saying is, even with a wife, kids, a house, and whatever else you're claiming, you still need to do well in a video game to feel better about yourself...? Haha. Wow.. Just wow....

Anyone else feel like their becoming stupider reason his posts?