Skill Based Matchmaking? Really?

#1Bad_BricksPosted 2/6/2013 7:54:02 PM
Another one of those Topics right?... TLTR!!!, Thanks for posting Tltr ****face...

(Thanks for taking the time to read, sorry if topic was answered before I do appreciate any knowledgeable replies. Respect!)

I have seen these Topics everywhere but none of the topics seem to have any useful information in them, just random people *****ing because picking on noobs gets them off… or something…

What stats or stat does this Matchmaking system use to make matches if it indeed is real?

KD?
SPM?
W/L?
RANK?
Or a combo of these?

I did notice that in MW3 that the time of day you played had a large role in the type of players you faced. I quick example IMO for TDM 5pm-2am EDT (More skilled players normally in parties) 4am-8am EDT (Mostly lower ranked un-partied lower skilled players). Seeing the same pattern in BO2 as well.

Anyone out there have any answerers about the stats that are used for Matchmaking if it is real because honestly I haven’t seen anything concrete at all. Even a tweet from a dev would be nice.

Just curious if it’s conformed to be true and how it works. Thanks for taking the time because respectfully I think it’s fake as ****.

Respectfully,
BadBricks
#2Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/6/2013 7:58:54 PM
TL;DR (<-Irony)
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#3Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:02:00 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
TL;DR (<-Irony)

Lmao, you definitely bit that hook! …any thoughts on the topic?
#4TimmotheussPosted 2/6/2013 8:05:44 PM
I think they patched it, I get into lobbies with complete veggies pretty often now compared to launch.
---
GT: Pipfection
The R870 is very difficult to use
#5Bad_Bricks(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:10:45 PM
Timmotheuss posted...
I think they patched it, I get into lobbies with complete veggies pretty often now compared to launch.

This is pretty much what I see. There are lobbies with great players and some with low skilled players. Seems like the time of the day effects the ratio between the two and not this matchmaking.... Thanks for reading and replying Sir.