Crysis 3 will be the next Call of Duty killer!

#21Astro_B0mbPosted 2/6/2013 10:50:13 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Brink, Crysis 2 and Medal of Honor all killed CoD too

proof above poster was made by a 12 year old

How is that proof of that?

medal of honor came out centuries before call of duty. only an underaged user would call it a cod killer

He was sarcastically talking about MoH 2010 and warfighter.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#22ChokoonPosted 2/6/2013 10:51:01 PM
Good luck getting 20 bullets to kill someone
Good luck with that stealth and armor suit
Good luck shooting someone directly with a pump action 3 times and still a hit marker
---
You're Welcome
#23ThugLife247Posted 2/6/2013 10:56:30 PM(edited)
Astro_B0mb posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
Lerp85 posted...
ThugLife247 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Brink, Crysis 2 and Medal of Honor all killed CoD too

proof above poster was made by a 12 year old

How is that proof of that?

medal of honor came out centuries before call of duty. only an underaged user would call it a cod killer

He was sarcastically talking about MoH 2010 and warfighter.

i know what he was doing, doesn't make my point any less valid
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#242200rmsPosted 2/6/2013 10:57:36 PM
I tried the beta and it was garbage. No shooter this generation is going to beat COD with 30 FPS. The gameplay just feels to slow and clunky. I know the lag in BLOPS2 sucks but its miles ahead of the other games. I bought BF3 and that game was garbage to. Maybe next gen when all games have good graphics and run smoothe then COD will get some real competition.
#25Governator00Posted 2/6/2013 11:08:47 PM
The only thing that will kill COD is time. In time my friend, in time.
---
Nothings right with you if nothings wrong with you.
#26rx7187Posted 2/7/2013 12:22:25 AM
Solstice_ posted...
Eagles931 posted...
There will not ever be a COD killer. The two FPS juggernauts for consoles is COD and BF. Heck it was only COD for a while but BF made excellent strides and are now at second behind COD

Socom . Anyone remember Socom . I never played it, but many did....and i'm sure they all said the same thing about Socom. CoD is "in the zone" so to speak right now.....but sooner or later something else will come along and replace it's online MP experience. All the CoD players' tastes will change as they age a bit more also only helping the transition.

CoD will not be forever.

Socom 2 was amazing. Wish they would HD remake it.
#27skullgreykillaPosted 2/7/2013 12:31:23 AM
Brink what a disappointment that was

i was really looking forward to it and then it sucked.
---
PSN Shadowsoldier771
#28Eagles931Posted 2/7/2013 12:41:53 AM
rx7187 posted...
Solstice_ posted...
Eagles931 posted...
There will not ever be a COD killer. The two FPS juggernauts for consoles is COD and BF. Heck it was only COD for a while but BF made excellent strides and are now at second behind COD

Socom . Anyone remember Socom . I never played it, but many did....and i'm sure they all said the same thing about Socom. CoD is "in the zone" so to speak right now.....but sooner or later something else will come along and replace it's online MP experience. All the CoD players' tastes will change as they age a bit more also only helping the transition.

CoD will not be forever.

The only SOCOM I've played was confrontation. Got it for $2.99 at GameStop......I returned it. I guess that'll tell you how I felt about that game
---
PS : SlootSlayer11
GT: SlootSlayer11
#29rx7187Posted 2/7/2013 12:55:23 AM
Eagles931 posted...
rx7187 posted...
Solstice_ posted...
Eagles931 posted...

CoD will not be forever.

The only SOCOM I've played was confrontation. Got it for $2.99 at GameStop......I returned it. I guess that'll tell you how I felt about that game

Yeah the games after Socom 2 were pretty horrible. The series went down the drain man.
#30-Jammo-Posted 2/7/2013 1:11:58 AM(edited)
arena11 posted...
Battlefield 3 called, they want their thread back.

To think Modern Warfare 2 often has a more active XBox player base than Battlefield 3. Don't get me wrong it's a great game (especially on PC) but those nutters who felt Battlefield 3 was this divine creature descending from the heavens to destroy CoD were sadly mistaken. Still didn't stop Battlefield fanboys from going door to door with pamphlets.
---
"The truth is never a laughing matter." bigdsd08
A wise proverb. Nothing in real life is worth smiling over...ever. LOL