"Quickscoping is easy/cheap/OP" - guy who has never tried it

#1ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/6/2013 9:03:54 PM(edited)
True story.

I wonder how long it'll take for someone to come in here and say they can quickscope and own but they don't do it because it's cheap. Even better, they'll claim they don't have the time to prove it...meanwhile they have plenty of time to come onto GFAQs and post about how easy and cheap it is. I'd love to see someone put a good gameplay of them quickscoping in their file share. If you do that, I'll take your word for it being so easy and reliant on aim-assist. If the game aims for you, and it's so cheap, you should have little to no problem doing pretty well.

I'll be waiting for that gameplay.

p.s - Yes, quickscopers are typically annoying *****es who whine, act like complete idiots, and ruin team games. That doesn't make quickscoping any easier or cheaper, though. Don't mistake annoying with overpowered or easy.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#2BIueberriesPosted 2/6/2013 9:01:57 PM
Challenge accepted.

Too bad I can't stand BOII sniping.
#3AirRawr_Posted 2/6/2013 9:02:32 PM
qft
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#4known2FAILPosted 2/6/2013 9:03:54 PM
Challenge Considered....
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#5fatclemenzaPosted 2/6/2013 9:03:56 PM
inb4butthurt
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#6Astro_B0mbPosted 2/6/2013 9:06:36 PM
Everyone who says it's easy never posts proof, so they arent saying much.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#7TziggyxPosted 2/6/2013 9:07:49 PM
1 in every 100 Quickscopers is any good. If you get placed against a good one though, you will get **** on. Very annoying, but I hate SMGs more.
---
I am a survivor of Leukemia.
PSN: Tziggy GT: Tziggyx
#8ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:08:07 PM
Astro_B0mb posted...
Everyone who says it's easy never posts proof, so they arent saying much.

Out of the 10+ times I've requested someone to show me proof that they themselves can do well quickscoping, not a single time has the person done so. ALWAYS an excuse for why they can't/won't. The game has a built-in theater function that makes it to where they could easily prove how easy it is with little effort, yet they'll claim that it's not worth the time.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#9ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 9:10:18 PM(edited)
Tziggyx posted...
1 in every 100 Quickscopers is any good. If you get placed against a good one though, you will get **** on. Very annoying, but I hate SMGs more.

Not true...at least not if you're a good player. I'm a pretty damn good quickscoper...but any good player using an SMG/AR will put up a better score than me 9/10 times. I might get kills on them here and there and keep them from putting up insane scores, but I won't be able to hold a 3+ K/D like I could with an AR/SMG.
---
#10scrilla_oPosted 2/6/2013 9:09:26 PM
Does are considerd idiots good sir whos butts are extremely hurt there are many, yes, but don't let that bother you, and we will contiue hurting there butts by continueing to quickscope them.
---
Underground rap > mainstream rap
This is not opinion it's FACT, if you disagree you NEED to get slapped