"Quickscoping is easy/cheap/OP" - guy who has never tried it

#41NBA2KXXPosted 2/6/2013 10:31:29 PM
If you go up against an elite quickscoper, you will most definitely get crapped on. I'm talking about those dudes that don't even bring their scope up. You have absolutely NO CHANCE against those guys because you will see him for a split second and BAM! You're dead. You drop. It's like GOD killed you. An elite SMG user CANNOT kill you as quickly as an elite quickscoper can. And THAT is the reason why quickscoping is annoying & cheap.

You can make topics about this all day and night until, but you cannot deny how deadly an elite quickscoper is in this series. Especially in Black Ops 2 because they sold out and made it even easier than before.
#42ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/6/2013 10:32:03 PM
Just made a topic showing my first attempt at quickscoping for a whole match.... I don't ever really use a damn sniper to begin with.
#43the_reaper849Posted 2/6/2013 10:32:48 PM
tried it done it. yes cheap/OP easy no.
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#44ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:33:11 PM
ThugLife247 posted...
And even if you do have good stats with a sniper, that might have nothing to do with quickscoping.

that may be true, bu-

Thanks for saving me the time of looking up the stats lmao.

what

keyword: might

Let me break this down since you don't seem smart enough to follow (despite you commenting on the state of this country's education):

If you have good stats with a sniper, there is a possibility that you're good at quickscoping. There is also a possibility that you're just a good sniper and don't quickscope.

However, if you have bad stats with a sniper, then you clearly aren't a good quickscoper nor are you a good sniper. Point blank.

Understand?

ThugLife247 posted...

because that is the be all and end all of a persons skill

its not even a big enough sample size to judge off of. you people look for a number you can run with and drive it into the ground. guaranteed swarm against all you people, hands down

if i truly wanted to i could get back on right now and use solely the XPR. by the end of the night that number will be .40-.50 points higher

sue me for diversifying my weapon choices

No, it's not the end all of a person's skill. However, if you can't even maintain a 1.5 K/D while sniping, how can you possibly sit and call it so easy and overpowered...? Apparently it's not THAT easy or cheap if you can't manage to average 2 kills per death while doing it.

And all you have to do to prove yourself is show me a single gameplay video of you dominating while quickscoping. I'll quickly dismiss your mediocre stats and admit that you have the right to call it cheap and easy...even though in reality you should be able to dominate the majority of the games since it's so OP and skill-less. I'll disregard that, though: one dominating game of quickscoping and I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you can do it consistently.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#45scrilla_oPosted 2/6/2013 10:36:54 PM
ImTooSkilledd posted...
fatclemenza posted...
not even a 1.50 K/D with your best sniper. LOL. I mean ROFLMAO

scrilla_o posted...
Ouu!! you want pepole to post snipeing gameplay?! Well im not disagreeing or agreeing with you but heres my GT

GT: scrilla o

I dont want to post any thing so just look at my resent games on elite im sure I have some.

So now any thing I say about quickscopeing will be valid?

Couldn't find you on Elite either.

And even if you do have good stats with a sniper, that might have nothing to do with quickscoping. For all I know you didn't quickscope a single kill. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it just means the stats aren't really relevant to the topic at hand (quickscoping). You'll have to have a game of you quickscoping in your fileshare to prove you're any good at it.

And it's not like I think anyone who isn't good at quickscoping can't have a valid opinion. It's just anyone who claims it's extremely easy, cheap, or OP, yet shows no evidence that they themselves can do well with it doesn't have a valid opinion.

Aww :( I actually do snipe 80% of the time and consider myself better than most of the quickscopers I see and I do quickscope most my kills. Weird that you cant find me on elite.

I wwas soooo eager toooo :)
---
Underground rap > mainstream rap
This is not opinion it's FACT, if you disagree you NEED to get slapped
#46ThugLife247Posted 2/6/2013 10:37:18 PM
No, it's not the end all of a person's skill. However, if you can't even maintain a 1.5 K/D while sniping, how can you possibly sit and call it so easy and overpowered...? Apparently it's not THAT easy or cheap if you can't manage to average 2 kills per death while doing it.

ever stop to think i die more when actually sniping than quickscoping? i tend to snipe on demolition guarding the bomb on defense. that can get a magnet on you

for someone who's criticizing me for talking about the state of this country's education (downright awful), you sure can't think too logically now can you?
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#47ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:43:12 PM
NBA2KXX posted...
If you go up against an elite quickscoper, you will most definitely get crapped on. I'm talking about those dudes that don't even bring their scope up. You have absolutely NO CHANCE against those guys because you will see him for a split second and BAM! You're dead. You drop. It's like GOD killed you. An elite SMG user CANNOT kill you as quickly as an elite quickscoper can. And THAT is the reason why quickscoping is annoying & cheap.

You can make topics about this all day and night until, but you cannot deny how deadly an elite quickscoper is in this series. Especially in Black Ops 2 because they sold out and made it even easier than before.

If this is the case, explain this: How come people playing in tournaments for thousands of dollars don't choose to quickscope? It's so cheap and gives the other opponent no chance...right? Those people play for hours and hours to practice being good...surely they could get good at quickscoping. So why don't you see professional gamers quickscope when they're playing competitively?

ThugLife247 posted...

ever stop to think i die more when actually sniping than quickscoping? i tend to snipe on demolition guarding the bomb on defense. that can get a magnet on you

for someone who's criticizing me for talking about the state of this country's education (downright awful), you sure can't think too logically now can you?

Considering traditional sniping is much more defensive than running around and quickscoping...you'd have to be pretty damn bad at it to die more than you would if you were quickscoping. This is why I make the assumption that you'd die less while playing the traditional sniper role. I think that's a fairly logical assumption.

Again, all you have to do is show me ONE gameplay dude. That's it. Shouldn't be hard based on how you're making it out to be.

p.s - I agree that the state of education in this country is sad. I don't think you're helping any, though, with some of these posts you make.
---
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."
#48ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 10:46:22 PM
scrilla_o posted...
ImTooSkilledd posted...
fatclemenza posted...
not even a 1.50 K/D with your best sniper. LOL. I mean ROFLMAO

scrilla_o posted...
Ouu!! you want pepole to post snipeing gameplay?! Well im not disagreeing or agreeing with you but heres my GT

GT: scrilla o

I dont want to post any thing so just look at my resent games on elite im sure I have some.

So now any thing I say about quickscopeing will be valid?

Couldn't find you on Elite either.

And even if you do have good stats with a sniper, that might have nothing to do with quickscoping. For all I know you didn't quickscope a single kill. Not that there's anything wrong with that; it just means the stats aren't really relevant to the topic at hand (quickscoping). You'll have to have a game of you quickscoping in your fileshare to prove you're any good at it.

And it's not like I think anyone who isn't good at quickscoping can't have a valid opinion. It's just anyone who claims it's extremely easy, cheap, or OP, yet shows no evidence that they themselves can do well with it doesn't have a valid opinion.

Aww :( I actually do snipe 80% of the time and consider myself better than most of the quickscopers I see and I do quickscope most my kills. Weird that you cant find me on elite.

I wwas soooo eager toooo :)

Well if you snipe 80% of the time, then clearly that translates into practice and effort into becoming good. Thus, if you said "quickscoping is so easy", it wouldn't mean that much considering it's coming from someone who has done it extensively.

It'd be like a professional weightlifter saying it's "easy" to bench press 400 pounds. Yes, I'm aware being able to lift 400 pounds takes way, way, way more effort than it does to get good at quickscoping. It's just an analogy to get my point across.
---
#49jaoman69Posted 2/6/2013 11:02:31 PM
if i can do it anyone can im practically retarded its freakin boring and destroys all fun in the game
#50ImTooSkilledd(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 11:05:56 PM
jaoman69 posted...
if i can do it anyone can im practically retarded its freakin boring and destroys all fun in the game

Oh look, another person who claims they can do it, yet provides absolutely no evidence whatsoever. Not even a GT, which still wouldn't be any real evidence.

Next.
---