Anyone else despise Nuketown?

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/6/2013 8:12:23 PM
I mean, Target Finder LMG town?
#2known2FAILPosted 2/6/2013 8:13:36 PM
LOL. I hated that map with a passion in BO1. It is the worse map in CoD history. I thought Hijacked was close with it's horrible spawns but it grew on me a little.
---
I knew FMGs would be OP before the game came out:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/995751-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-3/59204323
#3Silver17Posted 2/6/2013 8:21:50 PM
I liked NT in the OG BO, but hate it in this game.

Sure it's the same map, but there's too many QSers that end up on my team that killfeed and "Hey look there's a VSAT on the other team".

NT went from being one of my favorite maps to one of my most hated because of that... :(
---
"Pretty Women Make Us Buy Beer. Ugly Women Make Us DRINK BEER!" - Al Bundy
(12/14/2010 = All time Worst Patch in the History of Gaming!)
#4Lerp85Posted 2/6/2013 8:23:32 PM
known2FAIL posted...
LOL. I hated that map with a passion in BO1. It is the worse map in CoD history. I thought Hijacked was close with it's horrible spawns but it grew on me a little.

I hate the map, but shipment on COD4 was even worse.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#5Hillbilly_SmurfPosted 2/6/2013 9:40:53 PM
My game gives me the option to either A: vote for a different map and/or B: leave lobby. Don't know about you guys copies. Seems like everybody has a different version of the game.
---
Dear Rockstar: Please make a new "The Warriors". Thanks, peace.
#6ThugLife247Posted 2/6/2013 9:43:44 PM(edited)
ihaveyahoorares posted...

lol so true

known2FAIL posted...

no it still is

Lerp85 posted...
known2FAIL posted...

leave
---
i won't deny it, i'm a straight ridah
you don't wanna f*** with me
#7Skystrike70Posted 2/7/2013 3:55:30 AM
I like Nuketown....
But just because I played it so much in Black ops I that I know it like the back of my hand and know where all the little noobies like to hide and camp/snipe >:D

And I like how this is the only map where it's actually a practical idea to kill people by pos.blowing up cars. Too circumstantial on other maps.
---
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
#8NejiHyuga900Posted 2/7/2013 8:00:51 AM
I love Nuketown 2025, mostly because of its video game easter egg.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#9Crystal_DreamPosted 2/7/2013 8:07:39 AM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
I love Nuketown 2025, mostly because of its video game easter egg.

That, and it's easy on the eyes
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#10Lerp85Posted 2/7/2013 8:15:41 AM
ThugLife247 posted...
ihaveyahoorares posted...

lol so true

known2FAIL posted...

no it still is

Lerp85 posted...
known2FAIL posted...

leave

Shipment was smaller than nuketown, and no matter where you spawned you were almost always in enemy sights. It was more annoying than nuketown ever is. I mean, you could walk from one side of it to the other in like twenty seconds maybe, that is walking not sprinting. Every one loved it for the same reason they like nuketown, cause you can get a lot of kills. Thats it.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.