So why no permajugg in co-op?

#1ktbanditPosted 2/6/2013 9:39:51 PM
Title^^^^
---
Check me out on YouTube rambling about call of duty and other random stuff. YouTube/GamerTag: DaBlueBonnet
#2Lerp85Posted 2/6/2013 9:41:14 PM
Co-op?
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/gamelerp85?feature=mhee
My youtube. I just started it, but am making gameplay vids. Nothing special. Check it out.
#3GarrafanPosted 2/6/2013 10:22:12 PM
Just did it today with two Xbox Live accounts. Topic should say local play or offline.
---
A7x is the best band ever.
#4ktbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:03:24 AM
I meant we can't get permajugg in online zombies?? Playing with friends and stuff? I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere that it was only in solo??? Why did they leave it out of zombies multiplayer?
---
Check me out on YouTube rambling about call of duty and other random stuff. YouTube/GamerTag: DaBlueBonnet
#5Wii_MiiPosted 2/7/2013 7:23:51 AM
ktbandit posted...
I meant we can't get permajugg in online zombies?? Playing with friends and stuff? I haven't tried but I'm pretty sure I read it somewhere that it was only in solo??? Why did they leave it out of zombies multiplayer?

you have been misinformed. persistent perks are available solo multiplayer, this is fact. they do not work offline
---
Xbox Live GT: Wrangles89
#6ktbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 10:29:55 PM
I got permajugg playing with 4 people today, I still have it.. How do we get it in zombie multiplayer?
---
#7ktbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/11/2013 11:53:29 PM
Bump
---
#8ktbandit(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 8:41:29 AM
Bump
---
#9OrtegaTronPosted 2/12/2013 8:48:57 AM
ktbandit posted...
I got permajugg playing with 4 people today, I still have it.. How do we get it in zombie multiplayer?

If you got it then why are you still asking? If your friends want it so badly they can obtain it in a solo game in a matter of minutes on Tranzit. It must be done online, as someone mentioned above. Only Die Rise or Tranzit also; so town, bus depot, farm survival etc. do not count.

To be honest it's not really useful since you lose it at round 15. If you consistently go past that, it really isn't worth the 2-3 downs it takes to get it. My opinion.
---
I have to return some video tapes...