---
http://crabdom.cu.cc/forums/index.php
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/565290-barbarian-the-ultimate-warrior
#2TheManlyManateePosted 2/6/2013 11:39:17 PM
Guns perks attachments maps
---
Now Playing: Fallout 3, Borderlands 2, CoD: BO2
#3Skystrike70Posted 2/7/2013 3:43:56 AM
As the poster above me said, there are more/different maps, perks, weapons, and attatchments, but also the Campaign Mode is different, and Zombies gamemode has different characters and maps. It is worth getting even if you have Black Ops I if you don't already have Black ops II.
---
Why is it called 'common sense' when it is so rare these days?
#4__redxiii__Posted 2/7/2013 3:44:51 AM
NO FLAMETHROWER *rageeeeeeee or facepaint idk why they take that out
#5AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 2/7/2013 3:56:47 AM
As above plus smaller maps, faster more chaotic gameplay, a lot of problems due to lag, lag compensation(serious bad sometimes for host), horrendous spawns(it quite common to die multiple times spawning, even spawning you into kill streaks, plus in front of clay mores), no really decent maps what to speak.

If you like Black Ops and not MW 3 then you'd hate this, as it's more like MW 3.

The only decent ad on here is the pick ten system IMO.
#6AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 2/7/2013 4:12:21 AM
Plus small maps get picked all the time, and not many larger strategic maps within the game.

Also not many Hardcore modes, and while I rarely play core, when I do it is populated with a lot of snipers as quick scoping is back.

Plus overpowered automated kill streak rewards, like a dart which is basically a free kill which doesn't have to be controlled, huge range on sentry guns, which are whilst easy to take out with EMP and some degree Black Hats are a pain and take too long to destroy with regular weapons. Also Guardians on your objective are a pain in Hard Core, and the AGR is overpowered IMO, very powerful automated and can take a lot to destroy, without EMPs.

Oh and no barebones, also the announcer can come in a bit late, due to the chaos, which can be annoying.
#7SpinalsniperPosted 2/7/2013 4:13:44 AM
AxCUNNINGxSTUNT posted...
As above plus smaller maps, faster more chaotic gameplay, a lot of problems due to lag, lag compensation(serious bad sometimes for host), horrendous spawns(it quite common to die multiple times spawning, even spawning you into kill streaks, plus in front of clay mores), no really decent maps what to speak.

If you like Black Ops and not MW 3 then you'd hate this, as it's more like MW 3.

I loved BLOps and hated MW3 and I like it.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#8AxCUNNINGxSTUNTPosted 2/7/2013 4:29:01 AM
Spinalsniper posted...

I loved BLOPs and hated MW3 and I like it.

That's called difference of opinion, and that's ok, but are you saying I'm wrong with the changes, or just that you like it?
#9ALLENO31Posted 2/7/2013 4:31:16 AM
bots can play objective gametypes now
---
if you want to join the Bar With No Name just PM me :)
http://i1053.photobucket.com/albums/s464/ALLENO31/A7l71fNCYAEJDA9.jpg
#10SpinalsniperPosted 2/7/2013 4:45:21 AM
Spinalsniper posted...

I loved BLOPs and hated MW3 and I like it.

That's called difference of opinion, and that's ok, but are you saying I'm wrong with the changes, or just that you like it?

Oh I know, and I agree with some of your statements, but I didn't keep MW3 long enough to make an assessment on it just BLOps and BLOps 2.

I agree it is more chaotic - Lag seems to be a larger issue - but no decent maps?
While I miss most of the BLOps maps, there are some good ones on here, despite where you get spawned.
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101