So apperently earning the Diamond Combat Knife is glitched.

#1Majik25Posted 2/7/2013 12:31:35 AM
I just finished unlocking Diamond Camo for every weapon in the game and completed a challenge. "Unlocked Diamond Camo for all Primary and Secondary weapons to unlock Diamond Camo on your combat knife." So apparently, your not supposed to get a diamond knife until all guns are gold.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#2ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/7/2013 12:38:14 AM
Pics? You can grab a screenshot in theater mode, those little notifications do pop up in theater mode. Not saying you're lying. Just it would be nice to have a picture to post on the Camo guide or some glitches thing as well.
#3smiley2gunsPosted 2/7/2013 12:58:37 AM
you need to complete all challenges with the crossbow, ballistic knife, assault shield and combat knife to have diamond. these all fall under the special category.
#4Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:07:22 AM
smiley2guns posted...
you need to complete all challenges with the crossbow, ballistic knife, assault shield and combat knife to have diamond. these all fall under the special category.

That's the glitch, your not supposed to earn Diamond Combat Knife that way. It's intended to be unlocked only after achieving Diamond Camo on all primary and secondary's.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#5faxmachnePosted 2/7/2013 2:14:43 AM
Majik25 posted...
smiley2guns posted...

That's the glitch, your not supposed to earn Diamond Combat Knife that way. It's intended to be unlocked only after achieving Diamond Camo on all primary and secondary's.

It has been that way since day one so I am not sure it is a glitch really
---
Thanks to the guy who blabbed on my old one
#6ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/7/2013 2:15:48 AM
faxmachne posted...
Majik25 posted...
smiley2guns posted...

Yea, that's the only reason I was asking for the picture of it. It'd be interesting to see and if someone on the PC could find the file that contains that and see if it was ever linked to things.
#7Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:16:18 AM
ihaveyahoorares posted...
faxmachne posted...
Majik25 posted...
smiley2guns posted...

Yea, that's the only reason I was asking for the picture of it. It'd be interesting to see and if someone on the PC could find the file that contains that and see if it was ever linked to things.

I made the SS, can't find it though.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#8__redxiii__Posted 2/7/2013 2:33:39 AM
How is I'm have Dimond Knife?
#9Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 2:43:05 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
How is I'm have Dimond Knife?

..... What?
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#10TwistedCoCoPosted 2/7/2013 4:17:57 AM(edited)
Im guessing treyarch originally intended for players.to unlock diamond knives through getting diamond camos for every other weapon type

they obviously decided to change that, expecting you to get gold camos for all the special weapons...but must of forgot to change the challange text for unlocking the diamond c
knife camo

So not a glitch, but a miss-type?
---
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/Blakblade/blehspleandr/pigride.gif