Wait, quick scoping is ok but Target Finder LMG sniping isn't?

#1ZBug_Posted 2/7/2013 5:28:27 AM
What did quick scopers meet their match?
I don't like LMGs myself. But I just keep hearing about how all the TF LMGs are noobs. Yet people defend quick scoping.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#2AirRawr_Posted 2/7/2013 5:32:08 AM
basically if you kill me you're a noob
---
this guy I_dont_die is trolling around this message board talking trash - ZEERO_04
http://i37.tinypic.com/x1wt2u.jpg
#3ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:33:40 AM
AirRawr_ posted...

Sounds like.
I personally am not bothered by either one. It seems balanced enough
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
#4SpinalsniperPosted 2/7/2013 5:34:22 AM
AirRawr_ posted...

I concur
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
#5DarxidePosted 2/7/2013 5:36:51 AM
QSing takes skill. It's VERY difficult to be an agressive sniper and consistently do well. There is nothing crutch about it at all. When you run around the map QSing, you're putting yourself at a big disadvantage.

Sitting in the back of a map with a TF doesn't take much skill at all.
#6ZBug_(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:41:56 AM
Darxide posted...
QSing takes skill. It's VERY difficult to be an agressive sniper and consistently do well. There is nothing crutch about it at all. When you run around the map QSing, you're putting yourself at a big disadvantage.

But you also get much less kills then a skilled run 'n gunner.
---
#7VrrestoPosted 2/7/2013 7:00:20 AM
Something killed me? That shouldn't be allowed!
#8andrewk531Posted 2/7/2013 7:07:37 AM
Darxide posted...

it doesnt take any skill at all in this game. it all depends on who you are playing with.
---
USMC Cpl Erickson, Andrew K
#9Bonezy_BPosted 2/7/2013 7:35:50 AM
ZBug_ posted...
What did quick scopers meet their match?
I don't like LMGs myself. But I just keep hearing about how all the TF LMGs are noobs. Yet people defend quick scoping.

i wouldn't defend either of those styles, they are both garbage...

neither take talent & they both get you easy kills, there needs to be some kind of option to make a match with your own options, like no target finders, no sniper rifles, no explosives, pistols only, whatever you like; then you could enjoy your target finder and quick scopers could play against they're kind and people like me could enjoy the game a little more.
#10DarxidePosted 2/7/2013 7:38:49 AM
andrewk531 posted...
Darxide posted...

it doesnt take any skill at all in this game. it all depends on who you are playing with.

Quickscoping? Bull. If it didn't take any skill, everyone would be doing it, and doing well. It's 10x easier to flank the spawns with a supressed PDW.