Wait, quick scoping is ok but Target Finder LMG sniping isn't?

#11Crystal_DreamPosted 2/7/2013 7:39:59 AM
Bonezy_B posted...
ZBug_ posted...
What did quick scopers meet their match?
I don't like LMGs myself. But I just keep hearing about how all the TF LMGs are noobs. Yet people defend quick scoping.

i wouldn't defend either of those styles, they are both garbage...

neither take talent & they both get you easy kills

This ain't no MLG... Ain't no cash prizes for winning the match...
So why do people care about "skills" so much?
---
"You gotta share; you gotta care." - Pinkie Pie
#12HitokiriFelixPosted 2/7/2013 8:55:50 AM
Bonezy_B posted...
neither take talent & they both get you easy kills, there needs to be some kind of option to make a match with your own options, like no target finders, no sniper rifles, no explosives, pistols only, whatever you like; then you could enjoy your target finder and quick scopers could play against they're kind and people like me could enjoy the game a little more.

Play a game ballista only and see how easy the kills are. just try it instead of making up BS. see how good you aren't at this game.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#13MoneyBags210Posted 2/7/2013 9:08:40 AM
People get mad because they may get killed by a lucky sniper shot at times, but come on, use your head, it is way harder to get points with a sniper than it is with an SMG. Seriously, come on.
---
GT:lethaalhawk
"Trouble with the trolley, eh?"-Pelican from trolley activity in Spyro 2
#14fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 9:10:43 AM
Play a game ballista only and see how easy the kills are. just try it instead of making up BS. see how good you aren't at this game.

He won't though. All of the "quickscoping takes no skill" players never accept anybody's request to try it out and put a game in their file share.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#15Astro_B0mbPosted 2/7/2013 9:11:05 AM
Target finder is why CoD will never be taken serious. Same with the previous casual crutch equipment.
---
.:The Elite Connection:.
#16WrydrunePosted 2/7/2013 9:18:55 AM
Astro_B0mb posted...
Target finder is why CoD will never be taken serious. Same with the previous casual crutch equipment.

You do realize Blops2 is at MLG right, and you can't get much more serious then that.

Oh an inb4lolMLG.
---
Capcom on racism:
We don't care what race our fans are, because we don't care about our fans.
#17Astro_B0mbPosted 2/7/2013 9:30:02 AM
Wrydrune posted...
Astro_B0mb posted...

You do realize Blops2 is at MLG right, and you can't get much more serious then that.

Oh an inb4lolMLG.

Even the mlg kiddies know its not a good competitive game. It is easy money if youre good, tho.

Implying mlg is the most serious video game tournament; lmfao.
---
#18Doktor_KaboomPosted 2/7/2013 9:30:28 AM
I don't do either but I can appreciate the skill of a good quick scoper as aggravating as it is to get killed by them. Hard to appreciate a guy camping with a tf lmg.
---
I'm on a gravy train with biscuit wheels
#19Blizzard09Posted 2/7/2013 10:00:34 AM
fatclemenza posted...

He won't though. All of the "quickscoping takes no skill" players never accept anybody's request to try it out and put a game in their file share.

Where is your proof it takes skill?.. The proof that you are not at a huge disadvantage is that the top teams in league play are all quickscoping teams. Meaning they are the best in league play and have used quickscoping to get their, showing that quickscoping does not give you a huge disadvantage. Mind you those quickscopers are actually amazing at it and have a talent at doing it.

As for skill proof, it all depends really. Almost anyone can skate on ice, does it mean it takes skill to skate on ice? No not really. Does it take skill to play hockey as again almost anyone can do it? No. It does however take skill and practice to be a NHL player.

Just because something doesn't have much skill to do it, does not mean they are amazing at it. You fail to see that connection of the two. Is it skills to quickscope? No, however to be great at quickscoping it takes practice then you become skilled at it.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#20Astro_B0mbPosted 2/7/2013 12:06:48 PM
Blizzard09 posted...
fatclemenza posted...

Where is your proof it takes skill?.. The proof that you are not at a huge disadvantage is that the top teams in league play are all quickscoping teams. Meaning they are the best in league play and have used quickscoping to get their, showing that quickscoping does not give you a huge disadvantage. Mind you those quickscopers are actually amazing at it and have a talent at doing it.

As for skill proof, it all depends really. Almost anyone can skate on ice, does it mean it takes skill to skate on ice? No not really. Does it take skill to play hockey as again almost anyone can do it? No. It does however take skill and practice to be a NHL player.

Just because something doesn't have much skill to do it, does not mean they are amazing at it. You fail to see that connection of the two. Is it skills to quickscope? No, however to be great at quickscoping it takes practice then you become skilled at it.

Which top league teams only quickscope?
---