Wait, quick scoping is ok but Target Finder LMG sniping isn't?

#21fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 11:11:48 AM
Where is your proof it takes skill?.. The proof that you are not at a huge disadvantage is that the top teams in league play are all quickscoping teams. Meaning they are the best in league play and have used quickscoping to get their, showing that quickscoping does not give you a huge disadvantage. Mind you those quickscopers are actually amazing at it and have a talent at doing it.

Funny, I've been watching OpTic's competitive team battle their way up the League Play ladder on live stream the past few days. They got all the way up to the #3 spot, and I didn't see a single sniper rifle from them or any other team. How do you explain that?
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#22ImTooSkilleddPosted 2/7/2013 11:18:21 AM
Blizzard09 posted...
fatclemenza posted...
Play a game ballista only and see how easy the kills are. just try it instead of making up BS. see how good you aren't at this game.

He won't though. All of the "quickscoping takes no skill" players never accept anybody's request to try it out and put a game in their file share.

Where is your proof it takes skill?.. The proof that you are not at a huge disadvantage is that the top teams in league play are all quickscoping teams. Meaning they are the best in league play and have used quickscoping to get their, showing that quickscoping does not give you a huge disadvantage. Mind you those quickscopers are actually amazing at it and have a talent at doing it.

As for skill proof, it all depends really. Almost anyone can skate on ice, does it mean it takes skill to skate on ice? No not really. Does it take skill to play hockey as again almost anyone can do it? No. It does however take skill and practice to be a NHL player.

Just because something doesn't have much skill to do it, does not mean they are amazing at it. You fail to see that connection of the two. Is it skills to quickscope? No, however to be great at quickscoping it takes practice then you become skilled at it.

You used that piss-poor logic in the other topic too...so I'll just copy and paste what I said:

"By your logic, I can say Calculus II is extremely easy. Doesn't matter if I only get 10 out of 50 questions right on the exam, does it? I'm still doing Calculus aren't I? Never said "Getting the correct answers in Calculus II is easy"...I just said calculus."

I can extend it to basically anything in this world.

"Brain surgery is really easy...I never actually save the life when I do it, but I never said anything about being good at brain surgery! That actually takes skill and practice. You're getting the two mixed up."

"Golf is so easy! I mean, I've never shot a round under 100 strokes...but I never said being good at golf is easy. I just said 'golf is easy'. Stop confusing one with the other!"

"Quickscoping is so easy! I hardly ever go positive when I do it; I usually just miss the large majority of my shots and end up hurting my team instead. I could do much better if I was using a regular gun. But I didn't say that being really good at quickscoping is easy, did I? Nope, just that quickscoping was really easy. You're failing to see the connection!"

See how utterly ridiculous that logic sounds?

p.s - Please show me a match of a whole competitive team quickscoping against a whole team of people using reg guns. These famous teams always have YouTubes; I'm sure it won't take long to find me a video. I'll be waiting for that tournament match video where the winner is a team full of people quickscoping.
---
XBL GT: PhysiKuL
"Please tell us again of the importance of being a pro Call of Duty player. I seemed to have missed that."