Search Preferences = Best. I join a game... I hear spanish...

#1ihaveyahooraresPosted 2/7/2013 6:04:07 AM
All I see is PR and DR clan tags and flags EVERYWHERE!

On my 2 bar connection like 'Que pasa ese'?

Why put me into a game like that? Out of all the games happening, THATS the one you decide to put me in? What the F?

I mean, I think the Dominican Republic and Puerto Rico are part of North America, but still. Damn...
#2darkshadowmasterPosted 2/7/2013 6:08:08 AM(edited)
I live in Alexandria, VA and have had it throw me in lobbies in Venezuela and Great Britain when it was on "best" (prior to the update that supposedly stopped this)

And when I mean threw me in lobbies over there I mean that it threw me in a lobby that was nothing but a party from those 2 areas. That's when I realized selecting "Best" did jack ****.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#3ihaveyahoorares(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:24:03 AM
Yea, it doesn't really seem to do much honestly...

I just joined another lobby, this time they were probably all in the USA. However, the host was pure crap and everyone was juggling between a 2 and 3 bar connection.

Next game I joined a lobby, vote for the map, then become host... I notice numerous of the enemies are on 3 or 2 bar connection. Why can't I kill people on crap connections? Why is a 2 bar or 3 bar player over a second ahead of me? That makes no sense at all... As host, I should have an advantage. As a 2 or 3 bar player, they should be way behind me. Like in MW2. Not here...
#4nath999Posted 2/7/2013 7:08:48 AM
Issues Addressed
Matchmaking modified to never return games outside of player’s own continent, unless the Connection Type in Search Preferences is set to “Any”.

---
PSN / GT: Deathstroke XII
SSBB:2578-2790-7862
#5darkshadowmasterPosted 2/7/2013 7:12:40 AM
^

I know they did that now, but it would be awesome if best outright didn't select anyone outside of your country.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.