M27 Faq

#1slicknickdamonPosted 2/7/2013 8:31:35 AM
The M27 is by far my favorite gun! Supreme accuracy, and a sturdy rate of fire. However, with all the recent nerfing and buffing going on, I fear it is becoming obsolete to the dastardly FAL and SMR users. I feel the M27 deserves a buff of its own which would grant it a little more firepower. What do you guys think?
---
GT: averag3xhom3b01 (Zero, not a capital O)
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 8:32:56 AM
It just got a buff. Its not going to be made any better than it is now. Its a gun with a low learning curve and therefore low maximum potential
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3Gunther482Posted 2/7/2013 8:33:45 AM
If anything the M27 is becoming more viable with the recent nerfs to the FAL, and it did get a buff for headshots.

But it's probably still the worse AR in tier, which doesn't mean it's bad per se, it's just outclassed.
#4MexiRicanMoFoPosted 2/7/2013 8:38:00 AM
I love it as well. The lack of recoil and high ROF make it deadly at long range. Goes great with the ACOG or Hybrid sights. TTK might be on the lower side, but being able to land every single bullet consistently makes up for it.
---
I don't always take cover when I'm being shot at. But when I do, I didn't.
#5slicknickdamon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:44:27 AM
More viable you say? Hmm... I just find myself outranged by them consistently. I use it with a Hybrid Sight and the Stock. I just wish they'd make it with the same specs as the Mtar, only with the same accuracy already possessed by the M27.

Maybe I just need to find a new AR..............
---
GT: averag3xhom3b01 (Zero, not a capital O)
#6Gunther482Posted 2/7/2013 9:11:41 AM
slicknickdamon posted...
More viable you say? Hmm... I just find myself outranged by them consistently. I use it with a Hybrid Sight and the Stock. I just wish they'd make it with the same specs as the Mtar, only with the same accuracy already possessed by the M27.

Give the MTAR a go. It has the same RoF as the M27 but with a three shot kill range through middle range combat. It also has a low/moderate recoil, not as low as the M27's but lower than the other full auto assault rifles.
#7MiniVirus2Posted 2/7/2013 9:51:38 AM
slicknickdamon posted...

A) No offense, but if you have trouble with recoil in CoD, you have bigger issues.

B) You're insinuating that they render the TAR completely useless by cloning it and giving it less recoil? No, the TAR is my favorite AR and it servers it's niche perfectly. Also, the TAR's recoil isn't bad what-so-ever...
---
R.I.P. DIO
#8Lord_TenseEyePosted 2/7/2013 9:59:50 AM
MiniVirus2 posted...
slicknickdamon posted...

A) No offense, but if you have trouble with recoil in CoD, you have bigger issues.

B) You're insinuating that they render the TAR completely useless by cloning it and giving it less recoil? No, the TAR is my favorite AR and it servers it's niche perfectly. Also, the TAR's recoil isn't bad what-so-ever...

@ A - Put in MW2 and try the L86 LMG without any attachments. Just because it's cod, doesn't mean all guns fire like the mw2 acr (laser beam).

The ACR in BF3 also had pretty much no recoil (of course there was still the bullet drop at ranges), and the fact that the gun sucked (in terms of damage) compared to other guns.