My friends.. who loved objective games in MW3.. Now only play HC TDM...

#1DepreceV2Posted 2/7/2013 8:59:29 AM
*sigh*

My score per minute in objective games are quite high. 420 in Domination, 530 in Hardpoint, 454 Demo, 433 in KC, etc... My win/lose ratio in this game modes are either negative or barely positive.. My SPM in HC TDM is like 290 or something.... but my win loss is 1.4 or something.. Way better than my other modes.. HC TDM is boring... In MW3 they played those type of game modes. Hell they would run Tact. Insert with Quickdraw and put everything on the line in MW3... Why don't my friends like to play objective base games that reward you so much for playing the objective?
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.
#2snicklecuckPosted 2/7/2013 9:01:30 AM
You have less than 600 SPM in hardpoint and demo? lmao
#3DepreceV2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:04:38 AM
snicklecuck posted...
You have less than 600 SPM in hardpoint and demo? lmao

?

I don't play a ton of Demo but how is less than 543 bad? I play solo most of the time on Hardpoint and I don't try to boost the hardpoint by jumping off and on. Not to mention I have a negative W/L in Hardpoint.. So I think 543 is good.
---
This is a message board. I don't care about my spelling or grammar on GFaqs. You don't like my grammar mistakes? Get over it.