Aim assist?

#1Bbq_d_NukePosted 2/7/2013 9:05:04 AM
I probably should have asked this one by now. Does AA cancel if you touch the right stick? Lots of times I watch a killcam just to see the guys sights popped right to me and stay until I die. Naturally I wonder how that can happen so many times when I'm sittin there correcting left and right and losing a gunfight.
---
---
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 9:07:24 AM
Never trust what you see in killcams. The only thing accurate about them is player position. Everything else is flawed.

Aim assist in this game's multiplayer functions as "sticky aim". As you pass your sights over someone, your aim speed slows down, helping you stay on target.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3Bbq_d_Nuke(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 9:53:49 AM
Gotcha. Makes sense...
---
---
The schnozberries taste like schnozberries!
#4A_Soggy_RatPosted 2/7/2013 9:57:51 AM
fatclemenza posted...
Never trust what you see in killcams. The only thing accurate about them is player position. Everything else is flawed.

This. So much. Most of the time you may as well just automatically insta-respawn, unless you want a laugh.
---
Proud to be a farm animal until someone tells me otherwise.
#5Blizzard09Posted 2/7/2013 10:05:43 AM
The higher your sensitivity the less pull aim assist has. If you max out the sensitivity and have aim assist on, you will hardly notice it. Turn your sensitivity low and you will feel it stronger.
---
Mods = Kids to young for this board.
#6HitokiriFelixPosted 2/7/2013 10:35:17 AM
A_Soggy_Rat posted...
fatclemenza posted...

This. So much. Most of the time you may as well just automatically insta-respawn, unless you want a laugh.

You should see Halo 4 killcams. SOOO BUGGY.
---
Xbox Live: xXSpaceFlowerXx
#7darkshadowmasterPosted 2/7/2013 10:36:05 AM
HitokiriFelix posted...
A_Soggy_Rat posted...
fatclemenza posted...

You should see Halo 4 killcams. SOOO BUGGY.

They don't even work 75% of the time.
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#8fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 10:42:14 AM
Why the hell does halo have killcams? Did it have special babies with CoD?
---
#9darkshadowmasterPosted 2/7/2013 10:45:55 AM(edited)
fatclemenza posted...
Why the hell does halo have killcams? Did it have special babies with CoD?

Have you played the new one? They sped up the action & everything. Perks/Loadouts etc. It now also has killcams, but they don't work a majority of the time at all so it just skips over them.

it also has it's own little "scorestreak" type system as well called "Ordinance drops". While I'm not 100% sure on how exactly they work out after a few kills you will get the option to get this dropped in to you and it will be 2 random weapons and a support item (overshield/damage boost/speed)
---
When I read about the evils of drinking, I gave up reading.
#10fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 10:55:00 AM
No I gave up on Halo after lolreach. But it actually does sound like it had special babies with CoD with all of those thing. I remember when halo was a good series
---