I still have no idea why they nerfed Extended Mags

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I still have no idea why they nerfed Extended Mags

User Info: Gunther482

Gunther482
3 years ago#11
I'm guessing they did to make sure that Scavenger would not become redundant like it basically did in BO I with Dual Mags.

User Info: QualiT

QualiT
3 years ago#12
Faust_8 posted...
Fast Mags is still good, it still reloads twice as fast.

Actually it reloads your weapon 25-30% faster. Not 50%.
All Things Require Sacrifice.
http://i.imgur.com/FjisB.gif

User Info: ReTouchable

ReTouchable
3 years ago#13
Treyarch has a hardon for adding unnecessary stuff that will ruin gameplay. It's was proven in the past that full-auto version of semi-auto guns were overpowered, but they still add it. They tell us they want to make a game that makes camping harder and then give a attachment and a portable head glitch shield that makes it easier. And then the stuff that was already in previous game they ruin. I hope that the next CoD is more focused on game performance than focusing on unnecessary stuff.

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#14
As an added kick in the teeth, you reload 10% slower with Extended Mags.

as an even more added kick in the teeth, they called it "extended clip" *shudders*

also for most weapons, fast mags only decreases the reload time by about a third
The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again;
But already it was impossible to say which was which.

User Info: WOT BS

WOT BS
3 years ago#15
i dont see the logic either, i guess to justify the LMGs. however, the real question is: why did they nerf rapid fire
GT: Extract Hz

User Info: Alexanaxela

Alexanaxela
3 years ago#16
i dont see the logic either, i guess to justify the LMGs. however, the real question is: why did they nerf rapid fire

because everyone and their mom used rapid fire on pretty much all the smgs in black ops
It's Not About The Shoes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCRS0hQctus

User Info: dario1101

dario1101
3 years ago#17
On the TAC-45 Extended Mags is basically another kill! So I am happy with that! :)
Rainbow Dash is best pony.
brohoof anyone? ^-^ /) ? # of Brohooves gotten-171! :D Started Feb. 2012 (Tac-45 <3)
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. I still have no idea why they nerfed Extended Mags

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived