So a rare bouncing carepackage appears...

#1Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/7/2013 4:13:44 PM
And gets itself stuck up somewhere you can't hold x to grab it. What do you do?

Me? I sort of stare at it and wonder what the carepackage itself is made out of to be able to bounce like that, then I use a black hat to snag it.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#2Sputnik1337Posted 2/7/2013 4:17:01 PM
Ive died to these ****ing things 3 times, and only once was it because I stood still wondering how it managed to bounce like that as it squashed me.
---
z
#3Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:19:01 PM
Sputnik1337 posted...
Ive died to these ****ing things 3 times, and only once was it because I stood still wondering how it managed to bounce like that as it squashed me.

I've only seen mine bounce like twice or so.... one bounced up some place high, while the other bounced outside the map. And none of them ever killed anyone, my carepackages are trained, they are good carepackages.
---
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....
#4mrneutralityPosted 2/7/2013 4:26:56 PM
You use "x", it's not very effective...
---
Gt SEA2PHX
#5Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:32:17 PM
mrneutrality posted...
You use "x", it's not very effective...

Lol. Carepackage used Tackle. It's super effective.
---
#6TheJester2Posted 2/7/2013 4:35:45 PM
I've found that the safest place to stand when a care package is incoming is often right on top of the flare it's supposed to land on.

Also, I hate it when I excitedly toss out a care flare without paying attention and then realize too late it's about to land on a roof or bounce outside of the map...
---
[This sig was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator for potential sexual innuendo]
PSN: Whsguy
#7Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:38:27 PM
TheJester2 posted...
I've found that the safest place to stand when a care package is incoming is often right on top of the flare it's supposed to land on.

Also, I hate it when I excitedly toss out a care flare without paying attention and then realize too late it's about to land on a roof or bounce outside of the map...

If it is on a map with a decently flat-ish roof I usually throw the flare inside.... and use the black hat to snag the package from the roof.... that is unless it decides to romp about the map.
---
#8TwistedCoCoPosted 2/7/2013 4:39:58 PM
Kant_Remoob_Eht posted...

Me? I sort of stare at it and wonder what the carepackage itself is made out of to be able to bounce like that, then I use a black hat to snag it.

I have been enlightened, and im second prestige and use black hats often. Oh dear >_>
---
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/Blakblade/blehspleandr/pigride.gif
#9Kant_Remoob_Eht(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:43:03 PM
TwistedCoCo posted...

I have been enlightened, and im second prestige and use black hats often. Oh dear >_>

Depends though... You can only snag it from so far away. The neat thing is, one time I had a carepackage take nice swim off the side of Carrier.... Yet it didn't swim that far away and I was able to use the black hat to capture it. You know the black hat is like the master ball.
---
#10TwistedCoCoPosted 2/7/2013 7:25:11 PM
You know the black hat is like the master ball.

Haha, that gave me a good chuckle! Fantastic stuff, ive taken notes. Thanks! :3
---
http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c101/Blakblade/blehspleandr/pigride.gif