Poll: When was Zombies at its best??

#1OmegaReaper21Posted 2/7/2013 3:39:41 PM
When was Zombies at its best? - Results (134 votes)
World at War
28.36% (38 votes)
Black Ops
58.96% (79 votes)
Black Ops II
12.69% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Full credit to Cheko2015 for this topic, I remade it due to the fact he can't put in a poll.
Cheko2015 posted...
I would use the poll feature but it always glitches out on my comp so we will do it the old fashion way. But in yall's opinion when did Zombies hit its peak on its story, its maps in terms of both layout and atmosphere, its easter eggs, and its weapons and features?

A. W@W. Zombies was the best back when it was in its simpler days. Now with each installment they convolute it more and more with needless additions and tedious gameplay choices. The atmosphere has been taking a dive as well.

B. Black Ops 1. Zombies hit its peak during this time. You had great wonder weapons like the thundergun, shrink ray, and wave gun and amazing map locations like Moon, Shang, Ascension, etc. Story met its climax with the moon easter egg. All in all, very fun. Black Ops II has been a bit of disappointment so far.

C. Black Ops 2. With each zombies installment, it gets better and better. Still building momentum. Tranzit is amazing, buildables are a great new feature. Atmosphere and story is getting more and more interesting. And with Die Rise, future dlc maps look promising.

Ill have to go with B myself. I think it hits peak with BO 1. BO2 just seemed to a bit of a disappointment so far. I miss the old characters and old map locations. Tranzit was tedious with its spread out locations and lava lava lava. Story doesnt seems as interesting and the wonder weapons arent as good. Die Rise however shows promise to returning to a more of a Black Ops 1 map design and feel so I think zombies definately has the potential to get better in BO2.
#2OmegaReaper21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 5:13:04 PM
Bump 4 fun
#3WOT BSPosted 2/7/2013 5:20:31 PM(edited)
w@w...

it takes itself too seriously in this version. if you absolutely love it and spend 15$ for new zombie maps you might as well just buy left for dead or dead island, hell, even red dead redemption has better zombies
---
GT: Extract Hz
#4aheroafakePosted 2/7/2013 5:18:14 PM
WOT BS posted...
it takes itself too seriously in this version. if you absolutely love it and spend 15$ for new zombie maps you might as well just buy left for dead or dead island, hell, even red dead redemption has better zombies

Disagree.
---
"ZOMG YOUR RADAR IS OUT LOLZ I SWEAR IM NOT 5 FT AWAY" - FFrulz2000 on Scrambler Perk
Xbox Live Gamertag: Capatan Azn Man
#5JrunkonePosted 2/7/2013 5:20:39 PM
In movies where they belonged!!!
lol had to say it. There all the same to me. See hoe long you can last/try and get some outrageous achievements/time killing survival games to me.
---
~~Gamertag + PSN : Jrunk1~
Curently Playing: FFXIV, Gears 3, BF3,BlazBlu, Dr. Mario, MTG cards and xbox.
#6KabtheMentatPosted 2/7/2013 5:32:07 PM
Wait...did that dude just say zombies takes itself too seriously now?

WTF?
---
Big Money. Big Women. Big Fun.
I don't have a cocaine habit, I just like the way it smells.
#7TheBEST305gamerPosted 2/8/2013 9:36:45 PM
too early to tell. As of now, definitely BOps though
#8Purely_LuckPosted 2/8/2013 9:37:57 PM
Tranzit #1 Master Race
---
LoL IGN:Paradox
#9ChakotsuPosted 2/8/2013 9:40:44 PM
black ops 1

MOON is the best
---
" FINAL ROUND ! ! "
Fight To The Finish