Weirdest thing you've heard in a lobby.

#1davinthegreat98Posted 2/7/2013 3:47:33 PM
In or out of context tell us your story.

these topics always make me laugh.
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#2unpleasant_milkPosted 2/7/2013 3:49:20 PM
A sudden scream followed by a loud thud, then evil howling laughter in the background.

true story
---
GT unpleasant milk
Pepsi is disgusting, and dubstep is a good way to ruin a song.
#3SpookeyDonkeyPosted 2/7/2013 3:50:42 PM
I heard this young kid (prolly like 12) arguing with his mom (maid?!) about one more game and then going to bed
#4davinthegreat98(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 3:54:15 PM
I join a SnD lobby and there is someone with a kinect mic and it sound like their are 2 kids screaming about their dying goldfish being fed to their cat and he's on the same team as me and after the match is over someone on my team going 0-3 says:

"Man, I gotta admit the sound of dying children in the background is really throwing me off my game"
---
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012
#5QuickDrawJonesPosted 2/7/2013 3:55:15 PM
stupid kid: "stop using the shield!"
me: "naw..."

*2 games pass*

him:*sniff*"stop using the shield!!!"
me: "I'm good."

*1 game passes*

him: *sob* "you are ruining my only free time!!"

I found it funny that he was complaining about how GOOD the shield is. Well this is tied with the time I heard some adult singing JB's "Boyfriend"
---
Can't beat Leon Kennedy's jacket. He looks to fly to be eaten alive by the B.O,W.s.
#6muffinmasherPosted 2/7/2013 3:55:18 PM
In BO1, played a free for all game where there was a girl in the lobby with a mic, and one guy was saying some very sexual things about chicken nuggets to try and impress her. Overall, it was a really interesting experience.
---
Black 2 FC: 3654 8353 8201
"Barkley: Shut up and jam! Gaiden" Is the best RPG of all time.
#7zombodyPosted 2/7/2013 3:55:49 PM
Someone blasting "With Arms Wide Open" By Creed...Yesterday, the entire lobby was just laughing
---
Timesplitters!
#8scarface_jrPosted 2/7/2013 3:56:48 PM
The only way for me not to break my xbox is to yell random thing while playing this game, so i'm sure a lot of people have heard a bunch of weird stuff from me. Some guys were talking about hookers for someones birthday but said they couldn't afford any so I told them "He man, i'm not gay but 20 bucks is 20 bucks....Just gimmie the address." They told me I was a creep and left the lobby =(.
---
There are good guys and there are bad guys in this world, and make no mistake I am a bad, bad man. #umad
#9ffalcons7Posted 2/7/2013 4:00:32 PM
Receiving multiple messages from different people saying "what's your secret?"
My reply every time "welch's grape juice"
#10Frails1Posted 2/7/2013 5:28:42 PM
Not the weirdest thing, but...

Some prepubescent boy said "I'm gonna rape you in kills!"

I said "that's not a nice word."

He said "then I'll kill you in kills!"

It was funny.
---
MY BAND DOESN'T EXIST WE'VE HAD TWO SONGS FOR LIKE SIX MONTHS