These Kids Got REALLY Mad at me when I beat them 1v5 (Link Inside)

#1gamerguy24Posted 2/7/2013 4:18:46 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkhYGASWFBQ&feature=youtu.be
They wanted to have a clan battle. I don't have a clan so I agreed to do me vs. the world. Stick around till the end, freakin hilarious. Thanks for watching by the way guys! A like or comment would really mean the world seeing as how I'm just starting out with this stuff and I thought this was pure gold!
---
Subscribe to youtube.com/BentIntoGold
X360 GT: Streets 0f Gold
#2fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 4:24:47 PM
I knew it was going to be a good video when I saw "little kid clan" in the title. Apparently clan 101 doesn't teach that fewer numbers in TDM gives you an advantage lol.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won
#3thehandcannon4Posted 2/7/2013 4:26:24 PM
I'll bump your topic 'cause I enjoyed it. I got to hear all the n00b highlights: **** jokes, your mom, I'll tell xbox on you...lol
---
~Killing lies
#4gamerguy24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:26:42 PM
Haha I know! I could literally stay in one area and they would just flood to me. All it would have taken was a little coordination and I would be done. I just thought their reactions (especially the pimp kid) were hilarious.
---
#5gamerguy24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:27:37 PM
thehandcannon4 posted...
I'll bump your topic 'cause I enjoyed it. I got to hear all the n00b highlights: **** jokes, your mom, I'll tell xbox on you...lol

Haha thanks man! Someone could make a soundboard out of these kids. Apparently I'm gay AND have a girlfriend. Oh and I was a failed abortion. That's news to me...
---
#6ChieltjuhPosted 2/7/2013 4:41:49 PM
Dewd you humped your brother, thats not cool man
---
The one and only, will forever change.
#7gamerguy24(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 4:44:39 PM
Chieltjuh posted...
Dewd you humped your brother, thats not cool man

Ya. I later got a message from him telling me to go hump my sisters butt off. Didn't know that was possible, I'll have to try it next time I have a sister.
---
#8BadNewsBaronPosted 2/7/2013 4:49:34 PM
1v5 gives you a massive advantage imo
---
Most of the Battlefield players have played Call of Duty, whereas most of the Call of Duty players have never played a Battlefield title.
#9shadowsofdawnPosted 2/7/2013 5:28:46 PM
BadNewsBaron posted...
1v5 gives you a massive advantage imo

lol what?
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#10fatclemenzaPosted 2/7/2013 5:32:42 PM
lol what?

1v5 TDM means that the only way the other team can get points is if they kill you, while you can get points by killing any of them.
---
Advertising signs, they con you into thinking you’re the one
That can do what’s never been done, that can win what’s never been won