What's your favorite CAC Loadout & weapon setup?

#1TheRisingSonPosted 2/7/2013 6:27:23 PM
I try to cater all of my classes to various situations (capture the flag, domination, vs campers, vs air streaks etc). One of my favorites is my Engineer class...

Primary weapon
Type 22 (I love the feel of this gun)
•Stock
•Fast mag
Perks
•Hard line
•Scavenger
•Engineer
Lethal
•Claymore
Tactical
•EMP grenades
Secondary
SMAW

I'm thinking of switching the SMAW with something else though. What's your favorite Loadout?
#2TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:36:04 PM
Oh and offer advice or thoughts on the Loadout of the post above you before offering your own CAC.
#3BgSoAPosted 2/7/2013 6:37:05 PM
Scorpion w/ ext mags + silencer

Ghost + Lightweight
Scavenger
Engineer
C4
Emp Grenade
---
macarena69 posted... "That's the point. I can do it, you can't stop me, I gain nothing from listening to you, come on me bro"
#4TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 6:51:58 PM
BgSoA posted...
Scorpion w/ ext mags + silencer

Ghost + Lightweight
Scavenger
Engineer
C4
Emp Grenade

Personally I'd use grip with Scorpian instead of extended mag. The recoil on that SMG throws my aim off.

Scavenger works really well with EMP grenade + Engineer combination.

My next CAC is called Commando.

Primary weapon
Scar H (don't really like this as far as AR's go, just trying to prestige it)
•Stock
•Reflex
Perks
•Flak Jacket
•Scavenger
•Tactical mask
Lethal
•Frag Grenade
Tactical
•Concussion grenades
Secondary
B23R
•Extended mag

This is my rushing class. Especially useful against an enemy that is entrenched (camping). The concussion grenades + frag combo throw is good for flushing out hidden rats. I'm thinking about switching Scavenger to fast hands. The B23R is good for those times when there's more than one enemy and I have to reload.
#5TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 10:17:34 PM
Bump
#6__redxiii__Posted 2/7/2013 10:42:41 PM
TheRisingSon posted...
I try to cater all of my classes to various situations (capture the flag, domination, vs campers, vs air streaks etc). One of my favorites is my Engineer class...

Primary weapon
•Stock
•Fast mag
Perks
•Hard line
•Scavenger
•Engineer
Lethal
•Claymore
Tactical
•EMP grenades
Secondary
SMAW

I'm thinking of switching the SMAW with something else though. What's your favorite Loadout?

If this is your rushing class get rid of hardline and engineer for tac mask and flak jacket, then you don't have to worry about ANY traps. But I'm assuming from this setup you normally play KC or tdm. This is a terribad class for objective modes. Well actually I like the class just not the perk selection.
#7vondervienerPosted 2/8/2013 12:16:00 AM
Type 25(i am legitimately convinced this gun is OP, ot got a serious buff after the patch)
Quickdraw and Silencer

Lightweight and Ghost
Scavenger
Engineer

Claymore
Black Hat

UAV
HKD
CP

or

UAV
CUAV
OVSAT

i rush a bit, then i start to get a little defensive once i get my uav and right before the VSAT

been going like 38/4 and 40/1 with this setup, and this is from a guy who did average/slightly above average with the SMG's.
#8TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:34:12 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
TheRisingSon posted...

Primary weapon
•Stock
•Fast mag
Perks
•Hard line
•Scavenger
•Engineer
Lethal
•Claymore
Tactical
•EMP grenades
Secondary
SMAW

If this is your rushing class get rid of hardline and engineer for tac mask and flak jacket, then you don't have to worry about ANY traps. But I'm assuming from this setup you normally play KC or tdm. This is a terribad class for objective modes. Well actually I like the class just not the perk selection.

No this is my Engineer class. My rushing class I use Flak Jacket and Tactical mask, Frag and concussion grenades.
#9TheRisingSon(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 10:36:44 AM
vonderviener posted...
Type 25(i am legitimately convinced this gun is OP, ot got a serious buff after the patch)
Quickdraw and Silencer

Lightweight and Ghost
Scavenger
Engineer

Claymore
Black Hat

UAV
HKD
CP

or

UAV
CUAV
OVSAT

i rush a bit, then i start to get a little defensive once i get my uav and right before the VSAT

been going like 38/4 and 40/1 with this setup, and this is from a guy who did average/slightly above average with the SMG's.

No secondary weapon? Although the black hats can take care of any enemy UAV's. I guess with Scavenger there's no need for a secondary huh? The only problem with the Type 25 is that it runs out of ammo quickly but the Scavenger negates that.

Pretty solid build btw.
#10vondervienerPosted 2/8/2013 11:28:29 AM
TheRisingSon posted...
vonderviener posted...
Quickdraw and Silencer

Lightweight and Ghost
Scavenger
Engineer

Claymore
Black Hat

UAV
HKD
CP

or

UAV
CUAV
OVSAT

No secondary weapon? Although the black hats can take care of any enemy UAV's. I guess with Scavenger there's no need for a secondary huh? The only problem with the Type 25 is that it runs out of ammo quickly but the Scavenger negates that.

Pretty solid build btw.

Not having a secondary was rarely a problem for me. Besides it only takes a second t switch the knife with an ally/enemy weapon. Though the CK does come in handy when you are sneaking up from behind or playing Cat and Mouse.

Black hats are great for hacking shocking charges and then Engineer allows you to run through the bettys and kill a sniper from behind. The Type 25 is essentially an SMG with the movement speed of an AR, so i play like it is one(rush and use ghost and suppressor)