Anyone use gaming headsets when playing?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone use gaming headsets when playing?
2 years ago#21
I bought some awhile back to play while my wife's in the room (she hates game music), and now that's all I use.
---
XBL: Darth Vandale, PSN: gvandale
Battle.net: Gvandale#1921
2 years ago#22
DarkLeemer posted...
fatclemenza posted...
According to most of GFAQs you're a cheater for using one

Lmao. He's right. How dare you use a device designed for a video game. Do you use the chat pad too? They are so OP when sending messages.

lmao!

Yes, I use TB X11 or 12 the old ones. Had them for a long while. I use them because it cancels out background noise and lets me play while the wife is sleeping. I can't see anyone realistically accusing someone of cheating for using a headset. That's on par with Palin.

BTW I do use the chat pad!
---
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101
2 years ago#23
Not me.

TV sound master race.
2 years ago#24
I remember when I had a discussion with a guy on the Mw2 board who told me his single speaker tv was just as good at placing footsteps as a surround sound system or surround sound headphones.

CoD boards seem to be breeding grounds for morons.
---
balls
2 years ago#25
I do, but just out of respect for my landlords so they don't have to hear the gun fire and noise all day and night.
2 years ago#26
I have a pair of Turtle Beach Earforce x11s that I got over 2 years ago for $30. These things work just as good as the day I got them which I find to be absolutely amazing. I can't play without them now.
---
GT: ILL Mitch1 ---- 8x MW3 Lonewolf Champ
http://www.youtube.com/user/ILLMitchPunch
2 years ago#27
A friend just gave me some Turtle Beach X11s, and I'm really enjoying them. I don't play online that much, but they're a nice addition for my single player games also.
---
If I don't meet you no more in this world then uh, I'll meet ya on the next one..And don't be late- Jimi Hendrix Voodoo Child
2 years ago#28
gunho7 posted...
JVel91 posted...
Ive been using my turtle beach x11's since the MW2 days.

Stay mad haters.

Lol why would anyone be mad that you use a head set?

Stay mad hater

:')
---
EMS
2 years ago#29
flame030191 posted...
supercoolisaac posted...
turtle beach x12's myself.

A friend of mine likes their set. I had a P11 before (the PS3 version of the X12) and felt the sound didnt seem quite right. I sold them shortly later and it is the only reason i never got the X12

I've never had any problems with mine.

The cords are a bit long though :/
---
"Persistence until excellence."
http://www.youtube.com/user/supercoolisaac
2 years ago#30
People actually think you're a cheater for wearing a headset? That's honestly one of the single most moronic and ignorant statements I've heard on Gamefaqs, and that's saying a lot.
---
"Get out of your topic." - Eixrer
"Vuroja can only hope to be as manly as Sir Graav someday." -LucaGoers
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone use gaming headsets when playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived