Anyone use gaming headsets when playing?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone use gaming headsets when playing?

User Info: vonderviener

vonderviener
4 years ago#31
i have had X11's since the year they came out, and they work great!

User Info: HaloDad020508

HaloDad020508
4 years ago#32
Leitchy117 posted...
People actually think you're a cheater for wearing a headset? That's honestly one of the single most moronic and ignorant statements I've heard on Gamefaqs, and that's saying a lot.

Thats the first time I have heard that as well. Thats pathetic. I use my Turtle Beach X41's for two reasons. First off I like my sound loud but my kids are sleeping when I play so I wear them when I sleep. Secondly I use them for game immersion as much as I love Call of Duty the immersion of sound they do is just amazing. If people wanna get mad at me for wearing them let them. I will enjoy my headset.
Playing Hitman Absolution, Halo 4 and Black Ops 2.
Anticipating Hitman HD, Tomb Raider and Crysis 3.

User Info: Who_ate_the_pie

Who_ate_the_pie
4 years ago#33
I use X12s. Mainly bought it for the mic and noise control. Having better audio is nice but really does nothing for me in this game compared to previous CoDs.
I don't care.

User Info: drasTIC_TACtics

drasTIC_TACtics
4 years ago#34
since around the first Black Ops i've been using Turtle Beach DX11s. a few months back, i upgraded to Astro A40s

User Info: Jetblackmoon

Jetblackmoon
4 years ago#35
I equate buying a gaming headset to play CoD to bringing a halfstack to play at coffee houses:

The expensive equipment doesn't make you sound better than the house PA, you just wasted a ton of money and ensured anyone who notices thinks you're trying to hard.

My X12's literally cost less than Black Ops 2 did. They work for me.

It's a nice addition if you have some extra gaming money and there's no games you're interested in. It really just increases immersion and overall enjoyment on pretty much all games.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!

User Info: Spinalsniper

Spinalsniper
4 years ago#36
ICantNameGud posted...
I equate buying a gaming headset to play CoD to bringing a halfstack to play at coffee houses:

The expensive equipment doesn't make you sound better than the house PA, you just wasted a ton of money and ensured anyone who notices thinks you're trying to hard.

I traded in my 12'' crate towards my halfstack. It's all I got. I do miss my GFX 2x12 though.
If there are two evils, I'll try the one I haven't done yet.
Gamer tag: Spinal101

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#37
People are bad. Every day I get messages on xbox accusing me of using modded controllers and other mods. I don't even have a headset. I have a friend on xbox who's got a modded controller and one of the best headsets you can get and he still struggles. I couldn't imagine if I had a good headset and a modded controller. That being said I think people who spend their money on all of these accessories and still struggle are funny. But what you want to do with your money is up to you.
bought a set of x12s recently. Used my surround sound before that. I do enjoy being able to have it as loud as I can possible have it and not annoy my girlfriend/neighbours!

Just wish I had bought them sooner!

User Info: __redxiii__

__redxiii__
4 years ago#39
fakesoundofprogress posted...
bought a set of x12s recently. Used my surround sound before that. I do enjoy being able to have it as loud as I can possible have it and not annoy my girlfriend/neighbours!

stealth bragging gf post
__redxiii__ posted...
fakesoundofprogress posted...
bought a set of x12s recently. Used my surround sound before that. I do enjoy being able to have it as loud as I can possible have it and not annoy my girlfriend/neighbours! 3.6 K/D

stealth bragging gf post

I dont tend to brag about the post, they never deliver stuff on time
  1. Boards
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  3. Anyone use gaming headsets when playing?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
I hate you allDoggbreath29/24 12:14AM