So today was the day. See you in November.

#1duericPosted 2/7/2013 7:59:37 PM
Playing this game is like playing schoolyard games when you were little.

Everybody played right except those one or two kids who would always find a way to cheese the rules and ruin the game. You still played because the game itself was great. You just hoped that this time they wouldn't be d***. You even introduced new rules to prevent it. Yet, they always f***** it up for everybody else.

Log story short. COD is the same thing as schoolyard hide and seek. Only difference is, it's better to be it because you can just say f*** it when you're done counting and go have some Swiss Miss instead.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#2TheRichnessPosted 2/7/2013 8:10:34 PM
What are you going to play instead? My buddy was telling me I should try BF3. Is that any good? Or just a different kind of headache?
#3the_reaper849Posted 2/7/2013 8:14:07 PM
TheRichness posted...
What are you going to play instead? My buddy was telling me I should try BF3. Is that any good? Or just a different kind of headache?

slow paced, game rules are set up by the players. gets pretty stale fast if you dont play with friends.

crysis 3 seems to be a decent contender though.
---
im a cook, and i play one in my RPG's.
#4dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:15:46 PM
TheRichness posted...

Right now? Xcom and Far Cry 3.

Gotta run about a month until Gears Judgement. Then it's smooth sailing.

As for Battlefield? Don't really care for it. It's basically the same thing only all the fun s*** it stripped out (killstreaks and such). My brother swears by it for PC, though.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#5glowuptheballPosted 2/7/2013 8:17:06 PM
Happens all the time in online games, people can and will use any existing exploit and every dirty tactic to win. It's terrible in turn based strategy games, everyone just uses the broken combinations.

Sometimes I need a break, so I play online games where you just gang up on the computer enemies. Single player games are fun too.
---
#6TheRichnessPosted 2/7/2013 8:20:07 PM
dueric posted...
TheRichness posted...

As for Battlefield? Don't really care for it. It's basically the same thing only all the fun s*** it stripped out (killstreaks and such). My brother swears by it for PC, though.

Far Cry 3 was a lot of fun. Yeah I don't know what to play anymore. I am having less and less fun playin Duty. I may go play some of the Skyrim dlcs.
#7dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 8:30:23 PM
TheRichness posted...
dueric posted...
TheRichness posted...

Far Cry 3 was a lot of fun. Yeah I don't know what to play anymore. I am having less and less fun playin Duty. I may go play some of the Skyrim dlcs.

Yeah, man. Quitting COD is like quitting smoking.

Best way to do it to just stop cold turkey. That's how I did it with MW3. Had a day like this and just stopped playing for good. I still can't believe I did that. LOL

But even MW3 made it to March and that game was atrocious on all sorts of fronts. Way worse than Blops 2.

There really are a ton of great games out there that COD has caused me to miss. No more.
---
#8AlexanaxelaPosted 2/7/2013 8:37:09 PM
c ya tmr
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#9LedMikeWPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:52 PM
I feel ya. I went from hours a day to not being able to play more than 4-5 matches before quitting. This game is just frustrating.
#10Kant_Remoob_EhtPosted 2/7/2013 8:54:54 PM
dueric posted...
TheRichness posted...

I would only think BF shines on PC... where you can have way more people in a match at one time. Otherwise on consoles you get a large map with a shortage of people to fill it.
---
GT: Boomer and Tank
Pretty darn confident..... I don't want to have to wait till the Microendony XBOXS 4ii comes out another 15 years later....