So today was the day. See you in November.

#21Who_ate_the_piePosted 2/7/2013 11:30:43 PM
When is Gears Judgement coming out again?

I hope it's not close to November because Gears 3 died pretty fast. Wait times are absolutely awful unless you're like in the US. 20 minutes to find a Horde game, only for people to quit before wave 5...
---
I don't care.
#22BipBapBamPosted 2/7/2013 11:35:47 PM
Walk into the light dueric! I haven't raged a single time since I quit this terrible game, it's... quite strange actually. lmao
---
I'm careless, but I care.
GT: Noitrez
#23Jumpman_8891Posted 2/7/2013 11:46:19 PM
I'm pretty sure that this was a culmination of experiences, but can you tell us what the final straw was? What happened in your last game or overall session? lol.
---
"You can't predict baseball. You just can't." - John Sterling
R.I.P., Andy Whitfield. Forever our Champion.
#24Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/7/2013 11:51:01 PM
Jumpman_8891 posted...
I'm pretty sure that this was a culmination of experiences, but can you tell us what the final straw was? What happened in your last game or overall session? lol.

---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#25__redxiii__Posted 2/7/2013 11:53:49 PM
Soul_On_Display posted...
Jumpman_8891 posted...
#26Telvanni_guardPosted 2/8/2013 12:00:32 AM
"When is Gears Judgement coming out again?"

This March.
---
GamerTag: Te1vanni Guard
"Telvanni you would disprove everyone. :D"- Saint_of_Misery
#27__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 12:10:13 AM
combo breaker 8(
#28FeelMyBladePosted 2/8/2013 12:17:36 AM
dueric posted...
FeelMyBlade posted...
See you tomorrow.

:)

I'm tellin' ya, man. The timing with the weekend being here is perfect to help deal with the panic of not playing. LOL

The game is fun. If it weren't I wouldn't have made it this far. I'm just bored of the players.

It's not easy, but you can do it.
#29dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:46:02 AM
Jumpman_8891 posted...

First game in for the day, Kill Confirmed match in progress on Hijacked.

I spawn in, run into our base and instantly get knifed in the back by some dude who was just waiting there in the corner.

At that point, I realized that no matter how good my connection is, or how good overall the session would be, I would be encountering people like this in every single game. Forever. I finally just got wise and though "f*** this, let somebody else be the sucker for those players".

I calmly stood up, took the game out of the tray, and put it into it's case. Where it will stay until somebody grabs it from Best Buy.

BTW, BB is bringing back the 100% bonus credit this Sunday. Timing couldn't be better.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#30__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 1:48:56 AM
What is this bonus you speak of?