So today was the day. See you in November.

#31dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:52:29 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
What is this bonus you speak of?

Whatever the trade in price is listed on the site, you'll get double that.

But they usually change their values based on the promotion. So checking today wouldn't really be accurate.

You'd have to wait until Sunday. I'm guessing it'll be anywhere from $26-30 with the promo.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#32__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 1:54:52 AM
Do you ever use the coupons in that GAMER magazine they have? I've got a couple awesome deals on games, got the Batman AC with a few DLCs included for $11.
#33dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 1:59:00 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Do you ever use the coupons in that GAMER magazine they have? I've got a couple awesome deals on games, got the Batman AC with a few DLCs included for $11.

Nah. I never really shop there. They just have the best trade deals.

I'll probably just throw this credit toward Gears.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#34__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 2:01:07 AM
You should checkout their magazine, the new one usually comes out around the 8th of the month. You can look at it and buy it for $5 if you like the coupons. (i just rip the coupon pages out and throw the mag behind some xboxs or something, i know i know) But for real sometimes they are practically giving games away. You can ask them if they have a list of "in danger items" or something. I got AC3 for $5 brand new and a bunch of other games.
#35Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/8/2013 2:02:46 AM
I stopped caring after the first week I realized that this game is just going to punish me over and over again simply because I decided to turn left instead of right when there was no foreseeable consequence to either option. It was only a matter of time until I had enough, which was around two weeks. That's why I make such a big deal about combat pace lowering survivability by raising the random factor, blah blah blah. The same nonsense.

Then, to make matters worse, when a devs makes survival harder, this community WILL take the low road to maintain whatever it is their low standard goal is, like a 1.2 kdr. If we had an easily exploitable weapon that could bag easy kills, we'd see more widespread use of it in this game than in even MW2's noob tube situation, simply because success is harder in BO2 without playing like a douche.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#36__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 2:04:39 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...
I stopped caring after the first week I realized that this game is just going to punish me over and over again simply because I decided to turn left instead of right when there was no foreseeable consequence to either option. It was only a matter of time until I had enough, which was around two weeks. That's why I make such a big deal about combat pace lowering survivability by raising the random factor, blah blah blah. The same nonsense.

Then, to make matters worse, when a devs makes survival harder, this community WILL take the low road to maintain whatever it is their low standard goal is, like a 1.2 kdr. If we had an easily exploitable weapon that could bag easy kills, we'd see more widespread use of it in this game than in even MW2's noob tube situation, simply because success is harder in BO2 without playing like a douche.

Posts like this... Idk how ya'll don't run into FALs with SF every game like I do.
#37Teh_5_StarzPosted 2/8/2013 2:05:21 AM
funny, i have TC tagged as a toll...

wonder why
---
GT: DJ Willie Vee
Offer DLC? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h472NmF1HEQ
#38__redxiii__Posted 2/8/2013 2:05:50 AM
Teh_5_Starz posted...
funny, i have TC tagged as a toll...

wonder why

I've never seen dueric toll
#39Soul_On_DisplayPosted 2/8/2013 2:07:36 AM
__redxiii__ posted...
Posts like this... Idk how ya'll don't run into FALs with SF every game like I do.

I mean broken weapons, like the MP40 or MW2 NTs. FAL is just annoying, but it isn't even that far ahead other guns. It's simply the strongest choice, which explains the widespread use, and even that's debatable.
---
Xbox Live: Eighth Element || PSN: Echo_Resonance || 3DS FC: 4012-3485-5071
~TL;DR? Don't care.~ || ~ World's #1 Camper Hater ~
#40dueric(Topic Creator)Posted 2/8/2013 2:13:29 AM
Soul_On_Display posted...

Well said.

But, my problem isn't with people playing like douches to do well. I mean, yeah they suck too, but their easy enough to deal with.

It's the people who have no idea they're playing douchey or just don't care. Which in the grand scheme is just about everybody.

And hey, it's not my game. People can play any way they want. So the only option for me is simply not to play.
---