The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Just talked with WingsofRedemption. He is a tad full of himself.

#1SPARTAN-034Posted 2/7/2013 8:38:32 PM
noticed the tag in this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2y4aW3kZtZg and asked him if that was him. Turns out it was the same guy and he just seems a bit full of himself. felt the need to tell me that he is a 1 master or wahtever it is in leauge (when i never brought it up). he also expected me to give him **** or something when all i did was just ask a simple question.

is that what happens when you get on youtube? you become full of yourself because you think you matter when you play a game like everyone else?

for the record i dont watch anyone on youtube that does call of duty. one of the most boring things ever to watch.
---
GamerTag: A Fluffy Lombax
I'll give you 3 words why the PS2 is a great console. Ratchet, Jak, and Sly.
#2CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 8:40:39 PM(edited)
The guy gets constant flak from the entire CoD community. Just check out the comments on his videos. Though my favorite comment was this "You fat camping *****. What is your blood type, Criso?" And that is the nice one.
---
Did you sleep with a moderator's girlfriend? without her consent?-red255
Keeping the community happy since 2011.
#3AlexanaxelaPosted 2/7/2013 8:46:01 PM
you guys remember when he ate his controller?
---
Hadn't he said he wanted only justice? But I couldn't. I could not tell her.
It would have been too dark, too dark altogether.
#4Majik25Posted 2/7/2013 8:58:15 PM
He is literally the worst example of humanity.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#5CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 9:00:13 PM

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.
---
#6murdokthegreatPosted 2/7/2013 9:01:21 PM
He puts his KD on Eharmony. Nothing has worked out so far
#7FeelMyBladePosted 2/7/2013 9:02:29 PM
Eh, better than half of the people here.
#8ManTigerPosted 2/7/2013 9:03:19 PM
you can save the worldand still be the enemy of humanity if you worm it out like that
#9CaffeineSnorterPosted 2/7/2013 9:03:29 PM
He puts his KD on Eharmony. Nothing has worked out so far

Are you serious? That is a serious question.
---
#10Majik25Posted 2/7/2013 9:12:24 PM
CaffeineSnorter posted...

He really is a nice guy. He donated money to buy a girl a wheelchair and paid for her surgery on her spine. I remember them talking about it in one of the PKAs. One of the ones where woody has zombie gameplay up. You are just throwing insults based on what little you know about the person. Listen to the PKAs. Read about the people he has helped. I mean seriously your insults are baseless.

Lmao, so you think acting like a complete POS 99% of the time is all right if that 1% of the time you come off as a hero? You must love My Name Is Earl.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518